Corazon x Reader {A Quiet Christmas} AU

Requested By: Nevermore-lily

~~~~~~~~~

"I just love Christmas time~ Don't you Corazon?" My husband was trying to put his uniform on so he could go into his shift at the police station but he was having a difficult time with his tie. "Not really (Y/n). I always end up slipping on the ice or those damn brats pelt me with snowballs!"

"Come here Honey~ I'll fix your tie and who might these 'damn brats' be?" Once Corazon was in front of me, I quickly fixed his tie before I kissed his cheek while he continued to freak out about the children that liked to pick on him. "Doffy's brats! Their pure evil (Y/n)!"

I couldn't help but giggle before I turned to the boy sitting across the room. "Hm... I think Cora-san's overreacting, don't you agree Law?" The boy was studying his medical textbooks for the upcoming exams though looked up when I addressed him. "You might be right (Y/n)-ya... can you help me study later? Exams are next week but I'm not sure about some of these definitions"

"Sure, Law but you need to make the pumpkin pie this year~ You know it's my favorite~" I'd always help Law out when needed me since the boy was like own my son but it didn't mean I wouldn't try to get something in return from him.

"I already made it (Y/n)-ya it's waiting in the freezer to be defrosted for Christmas dinner but I kind of promised Kidd-ya that I'd have dinner at his place this year. He wouldn't take no for an answer and apparently Killer is showing up to escort me there on the day in question"

"Oh, how cute! This means it'll just be me and Corazon at home for a nice quiet day together~ Isn't that nice Honey?" After I said that Corazon finally stood up straight as he looked at Law in shock. "W-Wait did you just say Kidd is kidnapping you on Christmas!?"

"You're going to be late for work Honey~ Oh, Law do you mind walking Corazon to his car encase he falls down the stairs or slips in the parking lot?"

"Sure"

~~~~~~~~~

Christmas Day...

"Bye Law! Take care of my boy Killer and make sure Kidd doesn't get too rough with him! He bruises easily!" I could see the blush spread across Law's face but I just ignored it as I closed the door to the apartment and returned to Corazon's side. "The kids are gone~ What do you want to do first Honey?"

"Can we watch my favorite movie?" Corazon was giving me the puppy dog eyes from his spot on the couch and I knew what his favorite movie was but I decided to tease him a little bit. "Gremlins?" His smile dropped as he held his hands out in front of him and started shaking his head. "Ah! No, that movie creeps me out and you know it! I meant Casper!"

"Whatever you want Honey~ Should I make us some popcorn too?" I gave him a kiss as I received the DVD from the shelf and put it in the DVD player as he replied to me. "You spoil me (Y/n)~ Yes, please and add lots of butter to"

"Your wish is my command~"

~~~~~~~~~~

A Few Hours Later...

"Yawn. When did Law say he was coming back (Y/n)?" Corazon's head within my lap as I run my fingers through his soft blonde hair. I looked down at him when he asked about the boy who still hadn't returned. "Hm? He did take his textbooks with him so he's probably going to make Kidd help him study. We should hopefully see him return by the end of the week"

"I thought this Kidd was a brainless criminal from the south-side of town?" I only shook my head at Corazon's remark as I watched him turn on his back and stare up at me. "Nah, he's pretty smart. The guy has half a dozen engineering degrees after all"

"He's still a criminal (Y/n)" Again I only shook my head as I took Corazon's hand in my own before I started to talk about our little angel. "Didn't you have to bring Law home from the station a few months ago Corazon? Something about him street racing again or was it him getting into another fight?"

"Law's like my son (Y/n), I need to see the best in him and believe that he'll straighten up in a couple of years. He's going to become a doctor after all!" He really loved that boy like he was his own even if he didn't want to attempt to Law all the time. "Whatever you say, Papa Corazon~ I'm getting tired too, let's go have a nap together"

"That sounds great my Love~ Maybe after we can have a little fun together while we still have the place to ourselves?"

"Maybe~"

~~~~~~~~~~

End