Katakuri x Reader {What To Get?}

Requested By: Moodisshipping

~~~~~~~~~~

(F/n) – Full Name

~~~~~~~~

"I'm going into town Katakuri! I'll be back in a few hours!" My lover was eating his morning doughnuts and tea, like he did every day but stopped when he saw I was leaving. "Who's going with you (Y/n) and why can't I go with you?"

"Silly Kata-chan~ I'm going to buy your Christmas present, you can't go with me~ Pudding is going with me, don't worry it will be fine~" Again when I tried to leave Katakuri spoke up as he placed his teacup down and walked up to me. "No, take one of my brothers with you... both of them should be here so take your pick (Y/n)"

I needed to think my two choices over very carefully but after a few seconds, I finally made my choice. "Hm... Oven doesn't wear a shirt and the only shirtless guy I want to see is you... Guess I'm taking Daifuku with me~" Katakuri was twice my height even though I was eight feet tall but we managed so when I see him leaning down towards me, I allowed him to give me a quick kiss before he returned to his doughnuts.

"Have fun (Y/n)~"

~~~~~~~~~

An Hour Later...

"Why does my brother like you so much (Y/n)? You're not the most attractive woman on the sea and I think he could do much better"

"Try saying that in front of Katakuri, I guarantee it wouldn't make him very happy~ Though I don't think I need to remind you of what happened when you insulted me last time~ Come on, I still haven't found something for my Kata-chan!" Katakuri always said that I didn't need to buy him anything for Christmas but he was my boyfriend and I wanted to watch his face light up when he opened his presents on Christmas morning.

"Make it quick (Y/n). I have some business to take care of later and I don't want to waste all my time babysitting you" 

"You're more than welcome to leave, I'm not going home until a find the perfect gift!"

~~~~~~~~~

Back at Home...

I had finished placing a few gifts underneath our tree but I felt a little disappointed with myself since I couldn't find that perfect gift for Katakuri. "Something wrong my love?" Katakuri was sitting on our bed when he noticed the small frown on my lips. "I didn't find that perfect gift today Kata-chan and tomorrow's Christmas Day... You always get me such wonderful presents and I just wanted to do the same for you"

"Don't be sad (Y/n) I'm sure your presents are great. I could care less about getting something in return from you (Y/n), I just want you cuddled up at my side on Christmas while we drink hot chocolate by the fireplace" I stood back up as I crawled in his lap and pressed my face against his warm chest before I felt Katakuri's arms warp around me.

"You might say that Kata-chan but I still want to give you everything in this world... that's it! I'll be back, stay here!"

~~~~~~~~~

A Few Hours Later...

It was late into the night when I returned to the bedroom but as I entered, I could see Katakuri was still waiting for me. "There you are (Y/n)! You had me worried for a minute there, you got another present for me?"

"Oh, Kata this isn't just any present! It's the perfect present!" I quickly placed it underneath the tree before I turned to the man who was rising his eyebrow at me. "It's getting late do you want to shower with me?"

"Hm, sure... What could you have possibly gotten for me (Y/n)? All the stores should already be closed"

"It's a surprise Katakuri, you'll have to wait until tomorrow to find out~"

~~~~~~~~~

The Next Morning...

"(Y/n) wake up, it's Christmas~ Come on baby I want to open presents before we have to join the rest of the family~" My eyes popped open as I stared at Katakuri who was poking at my cheek, it was still early but I could tell he was excited to see what I had gotten him for Christmas.

"So, cute~ You're just like a little kid Kata-chan... Come on let's open presents" As I watched him try to grab the special present, I had placed under the tree last night I quickly took it from his hands as I shook my head. "You can only open this one last~ Sorry Kata-chan but this one is extra special"

"If you say so (Y/n)"

~~~~~~~~~

"That's all the presents... except one" Katakuri held his hands out towards me as I placed the last gift within his hands before I leaned back and watched as he ripped the wrapping paper off of the gift. "This is just an empty box with a note in it (Y/n), what makes it so special?"

"Read it~" My smile only widened as he took the note out of the box before he started to read it out loud. "I, Charlotte Linlin, hereby grant (F/n) to marry my son Charlotte Katakuri. The wedding shall take place on the date of the couple's choosing... Wait we can marry! You asked my Mother and she said yes!?"

"Yup~ It's the best present ever, right? I love you Katakuri and I want to spend the rest of my life with you"

"I love you too (Y/n)~ If I had known she would have agreed so easily I would have asked her myself a long time ago. Merry Christmas my little sugar plum~"

~~~~~~~~

End