Koby x Reader {Meeting My Brother} AU

"Are you sure your brother's not going to kill me (Y/n)?" I looked over at my boyfriend as I shook my head at him. "If he wants to kill you, he'll need to go through me first" Sure, it wasn't the smartest idea to bring my cop boyfriend home for Christmas but Kidd needed to grow up and met Koby formally.

"That doesn't reassure me (Y/n)... I arrested him last week, you don't think he's still upset about that, do you?" I had almost forgotten that had happened, both men weren't actually thrilled about the interaction but I don't think Kidd was smart enough to remember it, hopefully. "I'll protect you, don't worry!" We have pulled into the driveway and parked before I stepped out of the passenger seat as I waited for Koby to join me. "You brought the rum, right?"

"It's right here (Y/n)" Kidd loved his booze so I thought it would be nice to bribe him with it to get on his good side. "Let's go" Walking towards the house I didn't even have the chance to knock before Killer opened the door and started moving his arms around as he tried to reason with me. "(Y/n) he can't be here! Are you crazy?"

"Last time I checked I wasn't now, get the hell out of my way! I live here too and I'll bring over whoever I damn well please!" Killer took a step aside as I walked past him and threw my coat at him before I kicked my boots off. "Hang up my coat and don't bother me again! Come on Kody I'm sure Kidd's around here somewhere" Taking the bottle of rum from his hands I let him take his coat off before I made him follow me into the living room where Kidd was sitting.

"Oh, Kidd~ Look I brought my boyfriend home for Christmas~ Say hello" When I spoke Kidd's eyes narrowed at the man standing beside and as the metal in the room started to move, I knew things weren't going to end well.

"Stop that Kidd! You're not allowed to hurt him!! I'll kick your ass if you don't knock it off!" The room fell silent as Kidd turned back to his drink. "Why in the hell are you bringing a cop into my house (Y/n)!?" I brushed off Kidd's sour mood as I handed him the bottle of rum, we had bought him.

"We got you a present~" He took the gift but his frown remained in place as Koby shifted on his feet beside me. "Stop scaring my Koby!" When Kidd went back to his drink, I took Koby with me to sit on the couch by the window as Killer walked back into the room. "Dinners almost ready Kidd, do I need to add a plate for (Y/n)'s date?"

"Sure, and why don't you lace his drink while you're at it!" I glared at him but choose to sit back and relax until it was time for dinner. "Welcome to the family Koby~ I love you and I'll keep to safe~"

"Thanks (Y/n) but Kidd's nowhere near as scary while he's wearing such an adorable Christmas sweater"

"That's it! You're dead once I get a hold of you!" Kody started running away but I couldn't miss the smile Kody and Kidd had on their faces. Oh, they must be having a little round of tag at least they're getting along together. "Have fun boys~"

~~~~~~~~

End