Law x Reader {The Gingerbread House}

"You got me a tiny house Law?" I was staring at the box in front of me as the doctor took a seat beside me. "It's a gingerbread house (Y/n)-ya, people buy these during Christmas time and decorate them together. Since this is our first Christmas together, I thought it would be nice to build it together"

"But you hate bread Law" He started to chuckle at my comment as he opened up the box and pulled a tray with pieces with gingerbread on it. "This is a cookie (Y/n)-ya, it's not bread" I looked at him for a minute before I replied back. "If it's not bread then why call it gingerbread?" He only shrugged his shoulders as he started to pour the candy into small bowls and take the ginger'bread' out of its wrapping. "While if you think about it calling it a ginger cookie house doesn't sound that nice"

"You don't like sweets either though and you don't even put sugar in your coffee" Sure, Law was always nicer to me than the rest of the crew but he was almost being too nice. "I like you (Y/n)-ya and you're as sweet as they come~" Did he just send a pick-up line my way? "Oh, stop it Law you're being too cute! I can eat this house later though, right?" He only nodded his head as he passed one of the house walls to me. "Here decorate it how you like (Y/n)-ya" Law didn't bother helping me as he drank his coffee beside me.

~~~~~~~~

"The four walls are finished the frosting is terrible though" When Law took the pieces from me, I watched as he struggled to get the pieces to stand up without falling over. "Do you need help Law?" He brushed me off as he tried to put the pieces together once again and after about ten minutes, he had finally completed the task.

"That should- (Y/n)-ya stop eating that! We need that for the roof!" I was only tasting the product to see if it was good or not but Law needed to ruin my fun as he took the roof piece away from me. "You're so mean Law!" I watched as he decorated the roof pieces but when he went to put them on top of the walls the poor house fell to the ground. "We need better frosting... Can I eat the gingerbread now?"

"No, (Y/n)-ya the point is to make a house not just to eat it! I'll be right back this house better be in one piece when I get back" Law run off but, in his absence, I started to eat some of the candy we didn't use to decorate the gingerbread house. "Yummy"

~~~~~~~~~

"I had the kitchen make us some frosting (Y/n)-ya this should work ten times better" The house was left untouched just as Law requested. As he took his seat it didn't take him long to get the house standing on its own, well that was until the submarine jerked to the side and the whole thing flew off of the table. "Enemy ships are firing at us! You're needed on the deck Captain!"

"My poor house!" Looking over at the now destroyed house I could help but tear up since that meant I couldn't eat it even more. "It's alright (Y/n)-ya I got an extra one... I'll take care of the enemies then we can build another one. Wait right here, I love you (Y/n)-ya~" His lips pressed against mine but they quickly disappeared as he runs out of the room leaving me there with a slight blush on my face. "Awe, I love you to Law"

~~~~~~~~

End