Chappy 13 - My Savior

You closed the door behind yourself as you finally pulled EJ back in the house. EJ stayed in the floor for a little while before literally rolling back to his room. Which was hard because his room was upstairs. You stretched out as you went in the living room was took up the whole couch swinging your leg over Masky who was sitting down.

"You sat here the entire time while we were gone?" You asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Yup. I was so bored I watched BEN play his games all day waiting for you guys to come back and entertain me." Masky said as if he was disappointed he had to sit there. Which he most likely was disappointed.

You began to rub Masky's back and then look at him with a serious/sad face.

"I'm so sorry for your loss... of time...wasted on BEN." you said with your hand over your heart. With a fake sniff to make it more dramatic.

"Thank you." He said with a sniff as well. You laughed.

Masky rolled his eyes under his mask and pushed you playfully. You acted (like a boss) and fell down on the floor as if he pushed you too hard. You stayed on the floor pretending to be dead for a while and then you could feel something poking your arm. You opened your eye the lest bit to see Masky and BEN poking your with a stick you guessed they carried with them all the time. You still didn't move.

"Okay, I guess I get her bras, I like that nice purple one with black lace." Zero said entering the living room with a playful smirk on her face.

"MY BRAH!" you shouted while sitting up.

The others laughed. As did you. You jumped back on the couch taking it all up again. Leaving Masky with no spot.

"Really?" Masky and Zero said in unison. It seemed they both wanted to sit down.

"Really." you replied with a smile.

Zero rolled her eyes and decided to take the couch up as well. In other words she laid on you pretending like you weren't even there. Then came along Puppeteer and did the same. With his own girlfriend may I express. So two people were sitting on you. You could breath (luckily) but you were trapped. You stretched your arm out and pretended you need help.

"Help... I'm trapped under two boulders!" you said in a begging voice.

Then you could feel many people laughing while trying to pull you out.

"You can never move me I'm a very heavy boulder." Puppeteer said in a monotone voice

"Wellp, I give up then." the others said letting go of your arms.

"Really?" You said disappointed.

"Really." Masky and BEN said flipping the tables on you.

"Help! Someone!" you said again moving your arm again.

Then you felt someone pull hard enough to pull you out but not break your arm of course. You noticed it was Jeff smirking at your stupidity.

"My savior." you said in a monotone.

"Wow, really? That's all I get?! No kiss like all the other heroes get?" Jeff said in a upset voice.

You blushed. You moved to Jeff s cheek and gently kissed him. You could even feel Jeff's face heat up as well. You felt your heart start to speed up.

"Happy?" You asked with your cheeks still blushing. Jeff was silent for a while. As was everyone else when they saw you kiss him.

"I don't know, try again." Jeff said giving you his cheek and pointing at it. Masky and BEN felt jealous.

You rolled your eyes and pushed Jeff away. You looked at the couch once more to see Puppeteer and Zero still on the couch laying on one another.

"You guys know you can move back now, right?" You asked with a laugh

"Boulders never move." Zero said and kissed puppeteer sweetly.

You awed at the two. Masky and BEN still starred at you, dumfounded. You looked at Masky and BEN who were still starring at you.

"What?" You said to them with an eyebrow raised.

"N-nothing!" BEN said and went back to playing his games.