Chappy 29 - Old Friends

I wanna be a panda bear so freaken bad
Eating all the fruits I've never had
I want to be on the cover of zoo magazine
Sitting next to lions and the sheep
But every time they close my cage~
I feel a little out raged
A different zoo every night
Oh why I swear
The world changes every where when I'm a panda bear!!

You didn't really understand why that song seemed to play in your mind as you awakened. Of course, you didn't mind it but it was weird. Your vision was blurry as your eyes opened. The scent of blood could be smelled. You wondered if it was yours. You couldn't see anything when you opened your eyes. Just blurs.

"Y/n!" A voice said in relief.

"Who are you?" you asked out loud still being unable to see. You rubbed your eyes with your balled up hands and blinked a few time before finally being able to see the person.

"You don't have amnesia do you? You did have a little trauma when you tackled Liu but hopefully not enough to get amnesia." Ej asked testing your eyes with a bright light.

"No, EJ, I just couldn't see for a few seconds and besides, I wasn't hit against the head I was stabbed, smart one." you said covering your eyes from the light, "Now, where are the Panda Bears?" You asked.

"Panda bears?" EJ repeated confused, "Are you sure your head wasn't hit?"

"Never mind. Where am I?" You asked still not being able to see much.

"My room." EJ said plainly.

"Were you doing things to my body?" You asked in a sum what scolding voice.

"Yes but not sexual things." EJ said with a chuckle, "Good to know you still have your sense of humor."

"That's all I have." you said with a smile.

"Good, because I like that." EJ said and smiled from under neath his mask.

You smiled back. You tried to sit up. A Shooting pain could be felt in your shoulder, stringing along to your back as well. You cringed as EJ tried to lay you back on the bed to make the pain cease. The pain soon faded and you looked up at EJ.

"Yeah, the damage was pretty bad. Very bad." EJ said sympathetically. You signed.

"So, tell me, Doc, when can I move again?" you asked folding your hand on your stomach.

"Soon. Maybe in about two days." EJ said with a shrug estimating the time.

"Doc, you gotta help me! I got to be at my daughter's birthday party by tomorrowa' I promised her!" you said sounding like an old school show.

"Sorry, Ricky, I can't do nothin'! And I mean squat!" EJ said playing along.

"I can't squat my back hurts!" You replied chuckling. Which hurt your shoulder and back.

"But really, y/n, in about two days you'll be able to stand. I'm not saying it won't hurt though." EJ said seriously.

"M'kay, so long as it's soon." you said with a smile, "What happen to Liu and Jeff?"

"Well, Jeff is literally outside the door, shit face drunk and Liu is outside in the cold waiting to see if you're okay." EJ replied siting on the bed side.

"Oh." you said looking down, "Why would they do that?!" You asked confused.

"I have a feeling but that can wait. You should eat you've been asleep for two days, might I add. I had to put you in a temporary coma before there was too much trams." EJ said getting up from the bed and walking out the door.