Chappy 3 - Meetings of Mad People

The room was a bit dim. There was a broken chandelier above the door way. The left of the house was a living room with a red couch that had four spots. There was a large flat screen TV that was sitting on a black tv stand along with a furry black carpet that covered the hole living room.

To the right was a kitchen with a big dinning table that was dark brown. The kitchen was behind a door that was to the back of the wall. There was a bit of a large space that separated the kitchen and the living what was a brown wood tile that was smooth. There was also a staircase that was next to the living room that was draped in carpet as well.

Currently, in front of you was many weird looking people. They didn't intimidate you, more like..... relatable.

"Ok, introduce yourselves." Slenderman said as he went into the kitchen, Jeff following him.

The first person that walked up to you was a teen. He was about two inches shorter than you. He was wearing a green hat and a green 'man dress' to match. He was also wearing white tights and no shoes.

"Hi, I'm BEN and I just want to let you know, the Big Ben isn't just in London." The boy said with a suductive smirk. You raised and eyebrow at him and spoke.

"Do you want to know what happen to the last person that tried to seduce me?" You asked in a menacing voice.

"Nnnnnnnnoooooooooo." BEN said as he slowly walked away, waving slightly to your brother.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!" the next person laughed as he walked up to you.

"I've been waiting for someone to do that." a Clown said wiping away a tear, "Hi, I'm Laughing Jack you can call me LJ for short."

LJ was indeed a clown but with a much darker aura. He had on black pants with a stripped shirt that was black and white. Also, black and white socks. He was also wearing suspenders that were black. He also had black feathers around his neck. His hair was black and his face was pale white and had black lips upon them. He also had black eyes with a black and white nose that was pointy. His teeth were also very sharp.

Then, he walked away patting your brother on the head and giving him a lollypop. Your brother put the lollypop in your hand, you put the lollypop in your pocket.

"I'm Jane nice to meet you and your Mimime." Jane said shaking your hand as your brother cowered behind you.

Jane was quite beautiful. She had black eyes and lips that were gorgeous on her white skin. Her hair was black as well that reached her waist. She was wearing a black bless with no shoes. She was indeed beauty in the flesh.

The next person that walked up was wearing an orange jacket and tight jean pants. With black shoes as well. He or she had a feminine mask that was white. The eyes, eye brows, and mouth were painted black along with the nostrils, of course. And he or she had short brown hair to go with it.

"Hello, I'm Masky, nice to meet you two." Masky said which told he was a boy by the tone of his voice and he shook both your's and your brother's hand, "Also, this is Hoodie he's kind of like a brother to me and he doesn't talk much." he said and gestured to another figure.

He had a male structure so that may or may not say something. He was also wearing a yellow hoody which was kinda funny cause his name was hoodie. He was seemed to be wearing some kind of mask that had a red mouth and eyes. The weird thing was that you couldn't even tell if it was a mask or not. He was also wearing the same jean pants that were maybe a bit looser than Masky's.

"I guess we already have something in common, this is my brother, he also doesn't talk much." you said gesturing to your brother.

Hoodie waved at Tommy and walked off with Masky. The next person was Jeff, once again, for some fucking reason.