Chappy 5 - Trollololololololo

You, Tommy, and BEN played for about another hour, trolling people by getting them stuck in the corners when they were AFK. You all laughed when the person you trapped came back and blew themselves up when they threw a boom to try and get away. Good thing you all had riot shields. Tommy would always try and do trick shots from across the map all the time, he being the one who actually got them. BEN would always shout in victory for him when he did and gave high fives.

Although, it began to get late. It was four thirty AM, so when you saw Tommy had fallen asleep while playing, you picked him up and went to find Slendy. You found him in the kitchen. The kitchen had white walls and a white tiled floor. Slendy was cleaning the stove when you showed up.

"Slendy, where are we supposed to sleep?" You asked showing him Tommy's sleeping figure.

"Right, I'll take you too the room you both will be sharing." Slendy said and walked out of the kitchen.

As you followed, he walked past the dinning room and past the living room and up the stairs. The hallway had black carpet like the living room and the stairs. Slendy walked past a few doors and stopped at one that had a (f/c) door and letters that had (first initial) and a T. You knew it symboled that it was your's and Tommy's room.

"Well, here's your room, if you need anything like blankets or other, my room is the last door down the hall." Slendy said and teleported away.

You opened the door, still holding Tommy. When you entered, your mouth was gapping because of how beautiful the room was. You closed the door behind yourself and looked at the room more.

The room was stripped with f/c and green walls. There were bunk beds at the corner of the room with the top bunk green sheets and the bottom f/c sheets. The bed frame itself was black. Next to the bed was a night stand that was also black. There were two dressers at the opposite corner of the wall. There was also a walk in closet that had a door to enter. The carpet was black and soft.

You gently put Tommy on his bed that had railing to make sure he didn't fall off. You climbed to the top of the bunk bed to tuck him in afterwords. You climbed down and crawled into your bed. The bed was so soft and fluffy that you never wanted to move but sadly after about an hour of sleeping, you had to go to the bathroom. Luckily, it would be easy to find because there was one in the room. At the corner of the room there was a wall that looked like it was stretched over to reach the other. When you opened the door of the bathroom you saw a toilet, a bath, and a sink.

You closed the door and did your business. After you were done you washed your hands and went back in your bed to find something warm and soft that wasn't the blankets. What ever it was you began to figure out it was some kind of animal. You quickly got out of your bed and turned on the lights. You grabbed your knife and made your way to your bed. You quickly lifted the sheets and what you saw was....

a dog.

A dog that was a very cute husky. The dog woke up from its slumber and looked at you. It whined a bit when it saw the knife you threatened it with.

"S-sorry." You said and put the knife on the night stand.

You didn't know why you were talking to a dog but the dog did looked a bit weird and unnatural. It seemed to have a large smile that was made by cutting the skin over its mouth. Yet, it still looked so cute. You sat down on the bed next to the dog, it laid it's head on your lap. You pet the dog and felt how soft it was.

"Aw~ you're not bad at all!" You said to it still not knowing you were talking to it.

That's when you heard a meow. You looked at the dog sleeping on your lap. It definitely wasn't him or her, whatever it was. You heard it above you so you looked up at Tommy to see something laying on his neck. You climbed on the bunk bed to see it was a cat. Like the dog it had a smile carved into it. You didn't mind them as along as they weren't hostile. You climbed back down to your bed to heard something from outside your room.

"Smiley! Grinny! Were'd you go?" The voice was the familiar Jeff.

"Jeff?" You said out loud enough for him to hear.

Jeff entered your room peeking in first. He saw the dog on your lap, he smiled. Well... smiled even more than he already was.

"Smiley, I was lookin for ya!" Jeff said and held his arms out to the dog, ''Smiley!''

The dog jumped off your lap and ran to Jeff, nearly tackling him. The Cat jumped down from the bunk bed and laid on your lap, taking the dog's place. The cat purred wanting you to pet it. You willing and gladly did so.

"Grinny!" Jeff said happily. The cat meowed but still stayed with you.

"Grinny, huh?" You said and pet the cat noticing that it's smile widened.

"Yeah, and this is Smiley!" Jeff said and pet Smiely as Smiley licked his face.

"The names suit them." You said and smiled at Jeff.

Jeff cleared his throat, regaining what ever composure he had before back.

"Well, yeah, I thought they left to go killing so I went to check and... yeah, here they were." He said with a shrug.

It was weird Jeff wasn't acting like he was when you first met him. He seemed more...
Natural and kind.

"I guess Smiley and Grinny wanted to sleep with you since you're new." Jeff said and Smiley barked in agreement.

Although, the bark woke Tommy up but Grinny went back on the bed to help him sleep. Taking over your job for you. Soon, Tommy was asleep again.

"Okay, I guess I'll go since they're staying with you." Jeff said and waved as he left.

You turned off the lights again and crawled into bed once more along with Smiley. It was a nice warm sleep, unlike any other you've had in a very, very long time. It was pure bliss. That was until you began to dream about your entire life once more.

-Dream-

Your younger self ran into the woods after jumping off the second story house. You ran into the forest just as the police arrived. You did your best to ignore the pain and luckily, there were no broken bones. Tommy held tight as you continued to run. His long sweater kept him warm in the cold Autumn night. Sadly, it began to rain yet, it was perfect cover to hide your tracks.

After a mile or two, you couldn't help but crash on the ground, legs too tired to even carry you. Tommy got off your back and made sure you were okay before sighting a pile of giant rocks. Large enough to shelter two runaway murderers. You crawled as Tommy tried to pull you out of the mud and rain. Once you were in the rock you felt the cold air begging to ice you down. Tommy did his best to warm you up. He spotted two rocks that would be perfect for lighting a fire. He gathered a large pile of dry leaves and twig. He smashed the rocks together until a spark was made creating a fire.

You were about to get as close to it as possible until you noticed something was growling at you. It was a wolf growling very close to your face, defending it's young. You began to run, carrying Tommy in your arms. The rain stopped, but the situation got worst. The whole pack appeared. There must have been 12 adult wolves. You were too busy running for your life to tell.