Chappy 28 - Saved (some what)

Mr. Smiley POV

How could this have happened? I touched my face and there was nothing but lines on my face to show that a cuts were once there. I didn't understand. How could I have understood any of this! Now, I didn't feel like sleeping. I once again, grabbed my mask, put it on and walked out of my room. A good friend needed to help me.

I walked down the hallway quietly and glanced at y/n's room for just a second. When I found the door I was looking for I quickly barged in without even carrying if someone was bleeding out or naked.

"Dr. Smiley?" I called realizing he was in his personal surgery room.

I knocked on the door to make sure I didn't walk into one of his experiments again. It was opened seconds later and I saw him cleaning blood off of his hands.

"Dr. Smiley, I need to talk to you." I said as serious as I possibly could be.

"What's happened?" Dr. Smiley asked walking to a chair and sitting down.

I took off my mask and looked at him. His eyes widened.

"How could this happen? Just a few hours ago I was giving you pills to make sure your face didn't bleed out." he said inspecting my face.

"I don't know, just a few minutes ago it was still an open wound too." I told him trying to think about what could have caused this.

"Well, I can't explain it at all maybe you should go to Nurse Ann." Dr. Smiley said "But, I would like to have a few tests." he said hoping I would accept.

"No." I said plainly, "and I can't go to nurse Ann because she's been out all day." Dr. Smiley sighed.

"Well, there's nothing I can do then." he said and patted me on the shoulder before going back to his experiments.

I went back to my room. I closed the door and went back to the bathroom. I stared into the mirror, astonished.

3th POV

Smiley grabbed a knife and slowly brought it to his face. He began to deepen the cut once more as it has always been. The fresh blood dripped down into the sink below him and trailed down into the drain. Once his scar was once more fresh and open, he sighed. Then, he went to bed stilling wondering what happened.

Y/n POV

The darkness began to consume your room. You began to get up with a relieved expression on your face while looking at the darkness. The sun was in your room all night and now that it was gone, you woke up. You noticed you were in a room that wasn't yours. It's wall were f/c and the floors were a blackish gray. The bed you laid in now was black. You slowly began to get up and your expression changed to confused.

"Where am I?" you said speaking to yourself.

You didn't actually remember getting into this room. You didn't seem harmed though. You put your feet on the floor and felt the soft carpet. You felt relaxed. You yawned and stood up stretching your spine and arms until you heard a satisfying pop. You walked to the door and opened it to see Tails. You smiled at him and he smiled back.

"What's up, foxy?" you asked tiredly and leaned on the door.

"Not much, but breakfast is ready." Tails said and began to walk though the halls and down stairs.

You followed him. Your mind kept wondering how you got to your room still. You also wondered why your lips tasted a bit like blood. Your mind seemed to fade from that question and soon began to follow another trail. 'Why does blood taste like iron? Why does iron taste like blood? Does iron come from blood? Do people get blood donations by going mining? Do they get it from Minecraft?' You thought.

Once you and tails made it down stairs, you had a breakfast filled with bacon. After eating, you went to the living room to watch tv or just to do something. You sat on the edge of the couch and rested your head on your hand. Then, at the corner of your eye you saw Mr. Smiley. You turned to smile at him but for some reason he ran away. You raised an eye brow.

*knock knock*

You looked at the door. The main door that led outside. Sadie skipped to the door and opened it. Her eyes suddenly widened. Her expression changed and she looked angrily at the person or thing at the door. You ran to the door hoping it was the wretched creature called 'The Rake'. Sadly, it wasn't. But it was another surprise. From what you could see it was Masky, Hoodie, Toby, Jeff, Jane, LJ, EJ, and pretty much everyone else but Sally.

"Hi guys, what took you so long?" You said and smiled at them.

"Oh my god, did they'd corrupt you already?" BEN asked with wide eyes.

"Pppffft, don't you know that my mind is too corrupted to be corrupted again?" you asked pointing at your head. BEN shrugged and nodded.

"Anyway, y/n, we came to get you back." Slendy said in his usual monotone voice.

"Why did it take you so long?" you said staring angrily at Slendy.

"Well, we thought you were just going on a killing spree. So, we thought you'd be back by morning but you never came." Jeff explained.

You crossed your arms and threw a hissy fit again. Suddenly, a knife was thrown your way. Before it could hit it's target, you caught it midair. It's target, Jeff. You looked to the direction of where it came from and found the culprit. It was Liu who threw the sharp knife.

"Jeff." Liu said in a dark disgusted voice.

"Liu?" Jeff said with a gasp.

"I told you if I ever saw you again I would kill you!" Liu said walking towards Jeff.

Jeff didn't reply. He just held his hands up in defense and backed away. You were told they have history but you didn't think it would be that bad. Suddenly, once outside, Liu tackled Jeff. Jeff didn't know how to respond. He laid there staring up at Liu.

"I told you Jeff and you didn't listen!" Liu said and took out another knife. "Thanks to you, I look like this, you bastard!!"

The knife was raised and brought down quickly. You seemed to be the only one with their brain working so you charged at Liu. You tackled him only to have the knife shoved into your shoulder. At least Jeff was safe. Although, one little stabbed didn't stop you. You looked at Liu angrily. Liu seemed to look sorry for what he did.

"What the hell man!!!!!" You shouted at Liu and repeatedly punched him until your arm started to hurt due to the adrenaline going away and stab being on the right side of your shoulder.

You cringed and soon you were unable to keep yourself up. You fell on your side and could feel the warm thick liquid slowly pour and stain you cloths. Greatly, you were still conscious.

"Y/N!!!" Liu said pulled out the knife from your shoulder making you scream out in pain.

"WHY?!?!!!!" You said angrily at Liu again.

"I'm sorry!" he said and began to put pressure on the wound.

"Y/n." Jeff said running to you.

He nudged Liu out of the way and began to put a cloth on the wound. Liu sat there on the ground. Unable to move. He felt sorry for the pain he caused to his love. Tears seemed to stream down his face as he saw you lose consciousness.
'Why'd that dumbass have to pulled it out? Giggdy.' You thought as you closed your eyes feeling very drowsy and sleepy.