Chappy 39 - Admiration

A/n
I'm continuing the story with Jeff who won the poll (I know because I read all the comments who voted for him to be the one you stay with)
🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻

It was him, it was Jeff who you held dear to your heart. He was funny, he was kind, he understood you, and of course he was handsome but that didn't really matter to you. Although... Would he love you back? Your alternate life has been a lie these past months which means the life you thought you spent with Jeff wasn't real. All the kisses, all the pain, wasn't real. Yet Jeff had always been there from the beginning, always laughing with you and having fun from what you remembered before Tommy "died".

You chose not to think about it. Everyone suddenly came flooding in the room with snacks, an Xbox, games, that one couple of puppeteer and zero, friends, and .... Jeff. You smiled at them as you lay on your bed. It has actually been a while now of getting rest and rehabilitation from Nurse Ann, so now you were able to actually sit up and stand with a little less pain. Tommy laid beside you and began drawing a very mature picture of a flower (which means it was amazing for a child of his age). 'At lest his art was actually real' you thought.

"Y/n, you want to play COD with me?" Jeff asked with an extra controller in his hand.

"Sure." you said with a smile.

Tommy decided to watch so he stopped drawing and helped you off the bed since the TV was farther away. After the pain of getting up, (which happens to me without even need to be stabbed) you were finally able to sit beside Jeff and begin playing. You two decided to be douches to people and troll them by trapping them in corners with riot shields.

So many screamy 12 year olds got so mad that they blew themselves up which was a little familiar. You, Tommy, and Jeff Laughed so much and had so much fun. Then Jeff gave you the mic so you could make fun of people saying they're getting beaten by a girl which was so fucking funny. After a while of playing, you decided to call it a day to chill.

"I want a cake." you said with a sigh and laid on the floor using your arms as a pillow.

"We could make one." Jeff suggested with a smile.

"Yus." you replied excitedly and got up yourself for once.

"Can I steal your game?" Tommy asked.

"Steal away, my little bro." you said with a smile.

You and Jeff walked into the kitchen to find Slendy in there.

"Slendy, we want to bake a cake!" You said annoyingly.

"From scratch? That seems impossible for you both." Slendy said rudely.

"If I can survive death then I could make a cake!!" You Shouted annoyed.

"Good point. I'll set everything up." Slendy said giving in.

You smiled at Jeff and Jeff smiled back which made you blush slightly. You and Jeff were finally able to make the cake after Slendy was done. He left you instructions as well which was good since you actually didn't know how to make a cake at all. Slendy left before things could get messy and then you looked at the instructions.

"This is gonna take a while." you said feeling like you couldn't do it.

"Y/n, listen, do you want this cake?" Jeff asked seriously.

"I want it." you replied just as serious.

"Do you want this cake?" Jeff asked again building more momentum in his voice.

"I want it!" You said a bit louder.

"DO YOU WANT THIS CAKE?!!!" Jeff asked again.

"I WANT IT!!!" You said again.

"THEN LETS FUCKING MAKE IT!!!!" Jeff said with triumph.

"YUS!!!!" You said and got busy readying everything from sugar to utensils. 

-TIME PASSES-

"Umm, and then you put this here and that in there too. Ummm... I think we screwed up." you said unsure.

"Y-yeah, um, here, I-I'll just take it out." Jeff said and stuck his hand in the batter and took out some cheese you put in there to try and make cheese cake.

"I-I think we should just, um, put it in the pan now." you said unsure looking at the instructions.

"Okay, I'll get the pan." Jeff said and got one.

"I'll heat the oven. " you said and did so.

Then you began to help Jeff put the batter in the pan making a bit of a mess which was really fun. Since some batter got on your hand used it to make a mustache on Jeff's face. It was fun to watch him lick it off. Then Jeff put some one your elbow......fuck. You tried your hardest to get it but couldn't. You decided to save it for later and put the cake in the oven. Then after that you put your finger on your nose.

"What?" Jeff asked out loud when he saw that you did that.

Then he realized what it meant.

"NNNNOOOO I DONT WANNA!!!!" Jeff said tiredly.

"You have too!" you said looking at the mess you both made.

"You have to help clean too tho not just me!!!" Jeff complained.

"Uuuggg then the whole nose goes thing was pointless." you said and began to clean.

It took a while but you both were done just as the cake was. You both smiled about how good it smelled. You placed the hot cake on the stove and smiled.

"Can I dig in yet?" Jeff said wantingly.

"Sure! That is if you want to get burned." you said sarcastically.

"Pfft I've been burned alive before I'm sure I can handle some hot cake." He said and cut a piece for himself. He actually did take it well. He smile and licked his lips as he took another bite.

"No fair!" You complained.

"Here just have some." Jeff said and tried to feed you.

You tried to protest and get away so you didn't get burn but Jeff grabbed your wrist and brought the cake to your lips. You gave in and let him feed you and luckily the cake actually wasn't that hot. It was delicious. You smiled and looked at Jeff. But when you did he seemed to have a dreamy look on his face.

"Jeff?" You said lightly. 

Suddenly, Jeff pulled you closer to him and kissed you. You were surprised at first but you soon closed your eyes and covered his too since he didn't have eye lids and enjoyed the kiss. It lasted until you both ran out of breath. Jeff pulled away and looked into your eyes.

"Damnit y/n, why do you do this to me?" He said and smiled.

If he could even smile anymore than he already was.

"I missed you, Jeff" you said.