Chappy 6 - The Slendies

-still dreaming-

You couldn't ran as fast as you usually could. You were tired from running for so long but you did your best. It was hard to even run straight due to all the mud making you slip. You last remembered a wolf biting at your ankles.

You woke up to Smiley licking your face. Also, Grinny playing with your face. And Jeff poking your face. What the fuck, why can't your face have privacy? Oh, yeah, you were too fabulous. You opened your eyes and Smiley and Grinny stopped but Jeff wouldn't. He continued to poke your face until you spoke.

"What!" you said annoyed.

"Wake up!" Jeff said still poking your face.

"I am awake!" you said looking at him annoyed.

"Well, then, wake up!" Jeff said and put the hand he was poking you with a hand on his hip.

You signed in annoyance and sat up in your bed. You scratched your head and yawned with your eyes closed. When, you opened your eyes again Jeff was gone but you could still hear his voice.

"Wake up!" Jeff said to... Someone.

After that, you heard a loud, "OOOOOWWWW!!!! WHY DID YOU BITE ME?!?!"

Then, you saw Jeff crawl off the bunk bed.

"Your brother's crazy!" Jeff said holding his bloody finger.

"You're crazy to poke a cannibal's face and expect them not to bite you." you said with a tired expression.

"Well, how do you wake him up." Jeff asked with sass and hands on his hips.

You stood up and climbed onto the bed to see Tommy still asleep.

"Tommy, wake up." you said and with that Tommy woke up stretching.

"What the fuck!!" Was all Jeff could say, he left, taking his pets with him.

You laughed and picked up Tommy. You took him off the bunk bed and placed him on yours. You walked to the dressers and looked inside of them. 'There should be cloths in here.' you thought to yourself. You ended up finding Tommy some pjs to strut in and you threw them at him so he could change. His cloths had skulls on them. The skulls were black and the shirt itself was green with black bottom pjs.

You found yourself a black skirt with black thigh high socks and a f/c colored shirt. It looked nice on you. You decided not to wear shoes because, well, because, no one does anyways. You and Tommy opened the door to your room and walked down the hallway. You both walked down stairs to see everyone awake already. Then again, it was 8:30PM. Since you were nocturnal, it was pretty normal. A good smell pervaded the air and filled your nose. It was food.

You and Tommy waited in the living room for the signal that food was ready. As you were about to sit on the couch you realized there was a person for you to share the couch with. It was Slendy. He was wearing 3D movie glasses, for some reason, even if he had no eyes. Or mouth. Or nose. He had a shirt vest on with a hanker-shift around his neck and black pants.

"Slendy?" you said to him and took a seat next to him. Tommy decided to sit on the ground away from the weird looking Slendy.

The man was silent for a while reading the magazine in his hands. After a while of waiting, he spoke.

"It's actually Trenderman" he said setting down the magazine.

"I guess you're not Slendy then. I'm y/n and this is Tommy." you said gesturing to your brother as you introduced yourselves.