Chappy 48 - The Other Side Is Now and It's Confusing

It was difficult to accept that life may never be the same with the strange eerie feeling that life wasn't real. As everyone enjoyed themselves by playing and talking, you felt out of place. The once enjoyable times in the coma were not as warm as this 'reality'. There was no telling if it was real or not. If anything, it felt like lucid dreaming. Sure, you were able to make the choices you wanted and even have physical pain being inflicted but it didn't feel as free and as painful.

Maybe, the whole "life" thing was just a simulation your brain provided for you in death. You tired not to think about it as you sat on the small round table with a slice of untouched cheesecake in font of you. Your mind was hurting and watching everyone else only raised more questions about life. You stared at the cake with a blank mind and hoping to keep it that way.

"Y/n?"

You looked up at the voice who had called your name. You looked at the abruptly empty room. No one was around. Soon, all the furniture began to disappear as well. Your eyes widened in disbelief. Why was everything disappearing? Even the cake was gone! You looked around utterly confused by the strange lack of life in the room. You stood up and walked around. You were pushed. You looked behind you to see Jeff.

"Y/n? Are you okay? You've been acting strange all night, you never even helped us get the furniture out after you suggested painting the room." Jeff explained.

"Yeah, and you keep sleeping all day without even telling us! You rarely ever get up!" Jane complained.

"W-What?" You said dumbfounded.

"I told you both not to mess with Y/n. She's too delusional to know what's going on." Slendy scolded.

"What?" You repeated.

"If she's too crazy to be here then why do you let her stay?" Jeff asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Tommy refuses to stay if Y/n can't stay too. He's too protective of his little sis." EJ finished for Slendy.

"L-little sis?"

You were totally confused. What the hell happened to everyone? Everyone was suddenly much taller than they were before and Tommy wasn't in sight. Maybe it was because he was right beside you feeding you the cheesecake. You looked at the now older Tommy with a confused expression on your face. He was suddenly much older and even attractive for a little boy that you once took care of.

"Guys, stop talking about her that way. She has an active imagination and if she don't get her frequent rest then she won't know what's going on." Tommy said stuffing another piece of cake in your mouth.

"T-Tommy?" You said out loud unable to comprehend what was going on and why he was suddenly much older. Everyone still seemed to ignore you.

"What ever, so long as I get to see you while she's asleep." Jane said and placed a kiss on Tommy's lips.

"What the fuck is going on?" You asked out loud.

"Y/n, try not to say words like that. I don't care how many people you eat, that doesn't make you mature." Tommy said placing the cheesecake on the only table.

"No! You're not supposed to be older than me! Why aren't you afraid of girls, like always!!" You shouted and asked.

"Y/n, what's gotten into you?" Tommy asked.

"You're supposed to be my little brother and Jeff is supposed to be my boyfriend after LJ almost kills him and I'm supposed to have weird healing power when ever I come in contact with with someone! So what the hell is going on? And why is everything backwards?!?" You asked completely confused.

"Y/n, you have very thing backwards." Tommy said confused by your sudden outburst.

"Yeah, I almost died and now I'm dating Tommy since I love him and he saved me using his healing powers." Jane said, placing a hand on Tom's shoulder.

"Yeah, and you're waayy to young for me." Jeff said with a scoff.

"Also, you missed something, you died." Tommy said just as you faint in confusion.

I guess life is different in this world. What ever it is, it's a terrible place to be. I'll choose a different one next time. Maybe one where I actually get a happy ending.
For once.