Chappy 21 - Lovefool

You barged into the house with bacon and hoodie in Hand. Hoodie was practically dangling from your grip and it made him look funny. Jeff walked by and chuckle at him. You let go of Hoodie's hoody and ran into the kitchen. You cooked yourself a plate of bacon and skipped up to your room.

You went in your room and closed the door behind yourself only to have it open again by your Zero, Clockwork and your BEBs or so you called them. They each took a strip of bacon and sat on the floor of soft carpet with you. You all sat in silence for a while giving each other weird eyebrow movements. Then you all broke out in laughter.

You turned to Jane and Angel and said, "Sup, my BEBs"

"B.E.Bs?" Jane and Angel said in union.

"Yup!" you said smiling at them.

"And what dose that stand for?" Clockwork asked with an eyebrow raised.

"It stands for black eyed bæs." you said smirking trying to keep in your laughter.

"Really?" Jane said with a 'the fuck' face.

"Well, do you want it to be blacked eyed bitches!?!?!" You said and laughed.

Jane and Angel shoved you playfully while Zero and Clockwork laughed. You were having fun getting to talk with your teen friends and sharing jokes. You quieted down a bit and just listen to the conversations. Your mind seemed to wander off as the other stayed in the conversation. You weren't in a bad place of thought but in a place of music. Your favorite place to be. You didn't realize you started to hum the toon and soon start to sing it. Out loud. Like an idiot. Jk.

"Dear I fear we're facing a problem
You love me no longer, I know and maybe there is nothing that I can do to make you do~
momma tells I shouldn't bother that I outta stick to another man
A man that surly deserves me.
But I think you do~" you sang.
"And so I cried, and I prey, and I beg"

All of your girls joined the course "love me love me
say that you love me,
fool me fool me,
go on and fool me,
love me love me, pretend that you love me,
leave me leave me,
just Say that you need me," you sang and then opened your eyes and blushed and stopped singing.

"Come on y/n we were doing good!" Zero cried out. You didn't realize everyone stopped  talking to listen.

"I'm shy!!!" You cried out as well.

"Then don't be!!! We're your friends!" Angel said and gave you a look of sympathy.

You sighed and began another song,

"What doesn't kill you makes you wish you were dead
Got a hole in my soul going deeper and deeper and I can't take
One more moment of this silence!
The loneliness is haunting me!
And the weight of the world is getting harder to hold up
It comes in ways I close my eyes hold my breath and let it bury me
I'm not okay and it's not alright
Won't you drag the rake and bring me home again!

"Who will fix me now? Diving without doubt some me from myself Don't let me drown!" You sang and stopped when you door was suddenly broken down and someone shouted

"WHO WILL MAKE ME FIGHT!! DRAG ME OUT ALIVE DONT LET ME DROWN!" then you realized it was EJ who broke down the door. You thought BEN would come in and say that, huh.

"Come on EJ we wanted to listen to y/n sing not you!!!" Zero said and was ready to hit him.

She was about to until puppeteer appeared out of no where and stopped her, cooling her down. You shrug and took the last piece of bacon for yourself. You seemed to get fed up by everyone's bickering.

"M'kay! Shut it or leave!" No one even noticed you were there. You rolled up your sleeves and pushed everyone out in one big pile.

You wiped away the fake dusted on your hands and you decided to change out of the tight dress. You grabbed a tank top with Harley Quinn on it and a black jacket to go over it. Along with some black skinny jeans. Once you were comfortable, you jumped on your bed to relax.