Chappy 17 - Nice Feelings

With the color in your red face you turned off the lights in your room and walked to your bed not really thinking straight because of the kiss. You smashed your face in the soft pillow and softly screamed your embarrassment out. Then you soon fell asleep.

-Dream-

Your vision was black. You were scared, jk, not really, because it was dark but because you saw the corroded, mangled corpse of Tommy. You covered your mouth with your hand as tears fell uncontrollably from you eyes. You didn't known what to do. You fell on your bottom and began to curl up by hugging your knees.

You hid your face from Tommy unable to see his face because of fear. Then you felt a light tap on your shoulder. You were to scared to look up at first but when the wouldn't stop you looked. You saw Tommy again. But not mangled like he was before.

In fact he looked healthy and unscathed. You didn't know what was going on really.

"Y/n." Tommy said in a sweet relaxing voice "I never blamed you."

-Dream over-

You suddenly woke up sweating and breathing hard. You looked around your dark room to see nothing. You began to shake. 'Why wouldn't he blame me for what I did?' you thought. Or rather what you couldn't do.

You stood up a bit shakily. You walked to your door and opened it with only one slight creak. You stepped out of your room and began to walk. You found the room you were looking for and opened the pink covered door with a glittery S on it.

"Sally?" You said looking into her pink room.

You saw the figure of Sally slowly rise from her bed and look at you with a tired expression.

"Yes?" Sally replied sleepily.

"Can I stay with you? I can't sleep, I had a nightmare." you asked her with some what of a childish look.

Sally nodded and you closed the door behind yourself and walked to her bed. Sally scooted over to make room and you laid down with her. Sally gave you some of her blanks and you gladly accepted. Sally was warm and you couldn't help but cradle her in your arms. Sally didn't seem to mind since she liked your touch.

--Dream--

You could see yourself as Tommy pulled your arm to follow him. You giggled and his hair began to bounce up has he ran. You both suddenly stopped as you saw a clearing of flowers in the forest. Tommy smiled at you as you admired the many different kinds of flowers. Tommy began to run around picking some of your most favorite colored flowers.

You didn't know how Tommy learned but he made a flower crown for you. You both laughed as you ran around with your matching crowns. You grabbed Tommy and gave him a big kiss on his forehead.

Sally's POV

I saw a smile on y/n's face as she dreamed. She looked so peaceful and happy. I snuggled into y/n's arms and was suddenly kissed on the forehead. Of course, it was y/n. Her kiss was so warming and kind, I seemed to be warmed by it some how. I fell asleep soon after.

Your POV

You woke up with Sally in your arms and a smile on her face. You thought Sally always smiles no matter what. Surprisingly, even in her sleep. You smiled back down at her as you stood up quietly and walked outside the room. You closed her door quietly and went down stairs. You noticed no one was around. You even noticed the bright light coming from outside.

'That's weird I never wake up early' you thought to yourself knowing you were nocturnal.

You wondered around the quiet house and you suddenly hear a noise coming from the kitchen. You gasped thinking there really was a cooking monster that cooks for Slendy. You peeked into the kitchen to be disappointed. It was Slendy. You sighed getting Slendy's attention.

"So, there is no cooking monster?" You asked leaning on the door frame. Slendy chuckled.

"Hoodie and Masky thought the same thing when they first came here" Slendy said. You chuckled

"Can I help?" You asked, " I'm bored."

"Sure." Slendy said and you both began a cooking show. Jk, but you both cooked

~one hour later~

It was about an hour before you and Slendy were done and everyone began to wake up. You beat everyone to the table and took a plate of morning French fries (My family calls them Papas. Like if your family does too😄) and bacon you cooked yourself. The bacon was good like all bacon was. You snuggled in your onesie as you began to eat.

"Who made this. It's way better than usual." Clockwork said looking at the bacon surprised.

Your raised your hand like a little kid in school.

"It's really good." Angel said finishing Clockwork's sentence.

"I knew that." you said taking a big bite of bacon with a smirk.

"I love bacon." Jeff said and didn't speak at all after words because he stuffed his mouth with every thing that was food.

"Say thanks to y/n." Slendy said.

"THANKS TO Y/N!" everyone said while Jeff spit out food while thanking.

You were happy you could impress everyone with your cooking. It made you feel warm and happy watching everyone talk and smile.