Chappy 26 - Hi

"Okay, anyways, I'm Nemeisis, once again, Potato" Nemeisis said with a wave.

"Thank you for calling me by my correct name, Nemeisis. Nice to meet you, Nemeisis. What's your name?" You asked with a goofy smile and your head titled.

"Nemeisis." Nemeisis said irritated.

"Pretty name. Now, who am I missing besides my little fox friend?" you said and side hugged Tails.

"I'm Tails." Tails said getting used to your annoying humor.

"I'm Potato." you said with a closed eye smile.

"I'm Sadie." Sadie said with her arms raised in the air.

"Hi, Hi." you said to her with an arm raised as well.

"I'm Mr. Smiley." Someone said randomly.

But for some reason, you didn't see the person. You looked around for the person and realized HE WAS SITTING RIGHT FUCKING BEHIND YOU. SO AWKWARD. You looked back at him and he looked back at you. You raised an eye brow at him. He had a large smile on his yellow mask. Black smile and black eyes that dropped black blood, with a yellow jacket as well as Pants. I guess the whole, 'I have pants' thing was good since two people you know so far don't have pants on. Zalgo and Tails. WHERE ARE THEIR DING-A-LINGS??!!! Anyway, back to Mr. Smiley.

"Damn, you're like a mixture of everyone that Slender has as proxies." you said eyeing the guy

"What do you mean?" He asked with a tilted head.

"Well, you have the black goop like EJ, A smile like Jeff, the similar name as Smile dog, also, scars like Sadie." you said adding all his features to your friends. Mr. Smiley just shrugged.

"But I'm not one of Slenderman's proxies." Sadie said out loud. Everyone ignored her and Kagekou held her in his arms to support her.

"Okay, you're next Pinkie." Zalgo said to a pink pony.

"Okay~ I'm Pinkie Pie, nice to meet you. Y/n, right?" Pinkie the pony asked/said.

"PONY!!!!!!" You said and tackled Pinkie with a hug. Pinkie squirmed under your hug and tried to get out of your grasp.

"Get her off me!!!!!" She screamed at the others.

Seconds later you were pride away from Pinkie. Pinkie shot you a dirty look (angry look you pervy bronies). You chuckled when it took half the room to pry you from Pinkie Pie. You smiled at Pinkie sweetly and she seemed to forgive you for your childish behavior, you were really out of hand because you cut off the fucking hand...metaphorically. Now, there is no hand to hold your behavior.

"Well, Aaannnyway, again the last ones are BOB and the Rake but they're not here right now." Zalgo said with a shrug.

Your eyes widened and your heart raced. With your eyes still wide open you put on a fake smile and asked, "When can I meet the Rake?"

"Well, I'm not sure when they get back so it will have to wait." Zalgo said and stood up.

You looked down, 'Tommy if I can get to Rake again we can end it. End your pain. I could get revenge. Okay, Tommy?' You lowly whispered to yourself in a voice that didn't even sound like yours. This voice seemed more crazed. If that's even possible.

"For now, let's have dinner." Zalgo said and went to the kitchen.

He came out quickly with lots of food to feed everyone. You saw different varieties of food that you didn't really care about. In fact, you lost your appetite. You instead went to the living room and laid down. So many voices filled your head. You tried to drown them out but couldn't. They were too strong. Suddenly the voices stopped as a real person's voice filled your head.

"What's wrong? I've never seen you this serious before." Liu said with a sympathetic look.

You chuckled and looked down sadly. Liu sat down next to you and awkwardly patted your head which made you chuckle again.

"What's wrong?" Liu asked again.

"Things." you said not telling him that you were going to kill one of his own kind.

"What things?" Liu asked.

"Personal things." you replied.

"You on your period?" Liu asked with his sympathetic look.

You looked at Liu, gave him a 'what the fuck face' and elbowed him in the ribs.

"Don't jinx me with that shit!! Now, I might fucking get my period, fucker!!" You said as he held his ribs in pain (sorry dudes that read this but it's funny so if you don't like it fuck you).

"Why did you have to hit me?!!" Liu asked angrily.

"Deal with it!" You said, put sunglasses on, and walked away. With sass controlling your every step.