Chappy 31 - Drunk as Fuck

You woke up to a nuisance. Also known as, Judge Angel repeatedly shaking you. You pretended to still be asleep refusing to get up. Then the shaking stopped. Only to be returned by Angel pulling your toes. You tried to pull away up it only made it worst. So you got up.

"What?!!!!" You said a bit angry.

"Good morning, sunshine!" Angel said with a smile. You sighed in annoyance.

"It's time to eat and you're over here sleeping. Don't you know it's night already?" She said getting on the bed with you to make you get off.

"But mommy! I'm tired, just until the moons at it's highest, please!!!" You said trying to get the covers from under Angel.

"Too bad!! Now get up and go down stairs before I have to carry you myself!" Angel said and stood up pulling her hands on her hips.

You looked at Angel with begging eyes and held your hands up to her and clenched your fists twice. Which told her you wanted her to carry you. Angel sighed. Then she clapped her hands twice. Suddenly, Seedy walked through the door and Angel put you on his back. You didn't care that you were still mad at Seedy. Right now, you were tired and he was warm. Once Seedy carried you to the kitchen, you had breakfast which you called nightfeast. Get it? C-cuz you're nocturnal? No? Okay.

"Why is this food so good!!!!" You asked finishing your last bite.

"Reasons." Slendy said in a serious tone.

"Well, those reasons are good reasons." you said with a smile.

"I know." Slendy said taking your plate away to wash.

You chuckled. After eating, you went into the living room (as fucking always because I'm so good at ideas). You sat on the floor with BEN, Seedy, Smiley, and Grinny. You laid on all the pets for no reason. They didn't seem to mind, in fact, they were relaxed. After a while of being lazy, you decided to go outside and visit Tommy. Once outside, you went to the back of the house to find Liu. He was sitting next to Tommy's grave and looking at The Rake's severed head.

You quietly sat next to him and looked at the grave as well. You and Liu were silent.

.
.
.
"Y/n, I'm sorry." Liu said "I didn't know that The Rake was your enemy. Since you said wanted to meet Rake, I thought you had a good history with him. I guess not now." you were still silent for a while.

"It's okay. It's not like you knew and besides, I got my revenge." you said and put a hand on Tommy's grave.

"Who was this person?" Liu asked still staring at the grave.

"My little brother. His name is Tommy" you said and looked down "Well, I guess his name was Tommy." you said again.

"It could still be just Tommy, not was." Liu said. You smiled looking at Tommy. Then you looked at Rake's head. Your knife was still jabbed into it.

"This guy deserved what he got." you said pulling out your trusty knife from his head.

You and Liu stayed with Tommy for a while until both of your heads were nearly knocked off with beer bottles. Good thing Tommy's grave was missed and flew past. You turned around to see a Drunk LJ with a beer bottle in his hand at a window of the house.

"Whatcha doin'?" LJ asked in a drunk manner.

"Talking and why are you drunk?" you asked standing up.

"Slendy said I cou." LJ said and suddenly a drunk Slendy appears and leaned on LJ's shoulder.

"Get in heer befo I kick yo asses!" Slendy said in a very drunk manner.

"But Liu doesn't live here." you shouted up at them.

"I don car just just bring him in sid." Slendy said and collapsed on the floor.

"O-ah Slendy, y-you're drunk lemme lemme drive u home." LJ said and toppled over with him.

"You guys live there you know!" you shouted up at them.

You looked at Liu and Liu looked at you.

"Well, looks like I'm spending the night with you guys." Liu said with a shrug.

"You better hide then." you said "Jeff's in there you know" you told Liu.

Liu shrugged and began to walk to the door of the house. You could tell that Liu may die when he enters the house so you opened the door for him and announced, "NO BODY KILL LIU!"

Luckily, Jeff wasn't in the living room to hear that. Suddenly, Slendy and LJ walked back into the living room leaning on each other so they didn't fall.

"Y/n, *hick* we gotta go back, it's about ur kids." Slendy said pointing at you.

"But doc, we gust got back." LJ said and nearly tripped.

"But but y/n, we gotta gu!" Slendy said again.

"Okay, you two need to go lay down." you told them. 'He was sober just a second ago, what the hell happened?'

"You wanna lay with me?" LJ asked with smexy I-I mean suductive eyebrows.

"No." you replied with a serious face.

"Psh, she's not gooda nough for u, LJ." Slendy said pointing at LJ's chest.

"I know that, sledy!" LJ said and fell on the floor.

"Go to bed!!" You shouted at them "I don't even know why you're drunk! It's too fucking early! I don't care if the moon is out, dumbasses!"

"Ssshhh, y/n, y/n, be quiet you your gonna wake up the neibors." LJ said with a finger to his mouth telling you to quiet. You wondered why he didn't get up.

"We have no neighbors!" you said and put a thumb and index finger on the bridge of your nose.

"But then then who are those peple who tok ya?" Slendy asked.

"Just, just go to sleep you guys, please!" you begged.

"I don't wanna!!" LJ said and suddenly fell asleep on the floor.

You sighed in relief seeing that Slendy fell asleep shortly after. You looked at which one you could carry and, luckily, LJ was pretty light. You carried him to his room and laid him on his bed. To make sure he didn't choke on his own puke you laid him on his side. As you began to walk away, you decided to stay with LJ for a while to make sure he didn't throw up. You sat on the edge of the bed and played with his hair for a while. LJ whimpered every time you tried to leave. So, you stayed with his until you fell asleep, since you were extremely tired, with LJ.

-Next Nocturnal version of morning-

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Your eyes popped open quickly and you got a rush of adrenaline. Your opened the door to LJ's room and ran out quickly. Once down stairs, you found the source of the horrid scream. It was Liu. He was under Jeff trying to stop a knife from going any deeper into his shoulder. Just like when Liu attacked Jeff, you tackled him. Except this time, you tackled Jeff and not Liu. Luckily, you didn't get stabbed this time.

"What the hell happen here?!" you shouted at them.

"THAT JACKASS THAT STABBED YOU IS BACK AGAIN!!!" Jeff shouted pointing at Liu.

That's when you slapped Jeff. A loud smack could be heard. It even echoed. Jeff held his cheek and looked down.

"You're both acting like idiots!!!" You said and grabbed Liu by the arm he was stabbed in making him scream out in pain.

You let go of the wound and dragged him to EJ where he could be bandaged. You left EJ to do the work and went to go have a talk with Jeff. Only to see that he wasn't in the living room any more. You sighed and went to go look for him.