Chappy 19 - ALL THE BACON IS WHAT?!?!?

A/n

Choose a dress anyone. I like the first one personally. You could also change the Color if you want.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Splendor had a worried face when you said you almost died. You chuckled awkwardly and sat down on Sally's bed instead of the tiny chair to relax and take a breather. Sally giggled and ran into her closet. From the looks of it she seemed to have a plan to dress you up.

"So, who almost killed you this time?" Splendor asked with his worried look.

"Jeff." you said and rubbed the back of your head. Mainly because it was really your fault for making Jeff chase you.

"Oh boy, I'm glad you got away." Splendor said and passed you a fake cup of tea.

"Let's toast on my survival!!" You said in your British accent and held the tea cup at Splendor. Splendor smiled and joined the toast.

Sally suddenly fell out of her closet while holding some cloths. She got up and dusted herself of then ran to you giggling.

"Y/n, I think this will look really pretty on you!!!" Sally said and held us a f/c dress.

You eyes widen at the beauty of the dress. Sally Smiled at your speechlessness. Sally pulled you off her bed and dragged you to your room ignoring Splendor. Sally closed the door to your room and turned to you.

"Put it on!!" Sally said with eagerness.

You motioned Sally to turn around and she obeyed. You took the dress and placed it on the bed as you stripped your onesie and tank top off. You put on the dress and it fit perfectly. It fit perfectly but.. Not to you. It showed your curves and you were a bit embarrassed about it.

You've never worn something like it so you weren't really used to it. Sally abruptly turned around and faced you. She eyed your dress and smiled so much it looked like her cheeks were about to break.

"You look perfect!!!" Sally said and jumped up.

You smiled at Sally ignoring that you didn't like it because you loved it when Sally was happy. It reminded you of Tommy. But all your ignoring didn't help

Then Sally said "Let's go show the others!!!"

Without even having time to say anything, Sally suddenly pulled you down stairs and hid you in a blanket as she led you in front of the Tv.

"Sally get out of the way!" BEN said annoyed.

"Wait." Sally ordered him and paused his game.

You were able to make out Sally pulling everyone into the living room and in front of you. You awkwardly stood there like a ghost, waiting and watching. You could feel your face heat up as Sally introduced you.

"Ladies and gentlemen! Boys and girls! You too, BEN. I give you the new! and improved! , BEAUTIFUL Y/NN!!!!!!!" Sally said and pulled off the blanket. You stood there wanting to run away as everyone stood there, starring at you, you wanted to also throw up when you saw Offendor lick his lips. The boys blushed madly and the girls ooed and clapped.

"Ok, that's it! I need some bacon and a soda!!!!!" You said because you weren't relaxed. YOU NEED BACON TO BE RELAXED!!!!

HOODIE POV! BET YOU DIDNT SEE THAT COMING DID YOU?!!!!

I watched y/n appear from under the blanket and I blushed at how beautiful she was. Her dress suited her nicely. I was glad everyone was looking at her when my face lit up so fucking much. When she said she need bacon and soda, I was gonna offer her bacon-soda but Slendy replied first.

Your POV

"Sorry, y/n, we're out of bacon" Slendy said. You suddenly froze and looked at Slendy with a face that said too many things to tell what you were saying.

"WHAT?!" You said and began to run up to Slendy. Slendy didn't lie, he was kinda scared. "What do you mean 'out of bacon'!!!" You asked in a upset manner.

"Well, if you want more bacon you can go to the store and get it yourself. The last time Jane tried to go get it she was almost arrested." Slendy said, giving you some info.

You quickly pointed your finger at Jane and laughed at her very quickly and then abruptly stopped then pulled the nearest person next to you, grabbed some money from Slendy and went outside to find a store and buy bacon. You walked forward, grabbing the person to follow you.