Chappy 20 - Bloody Boys

You realized You had pulled Hoodie outside to go to the store with you. You let go of his hand and walked forward. You muttered to yourself as you walked. It sounded a little something like "My bacon bacon bacon bacon mine!!!" You said to yourself looking at your shoes. You noticed Hoodie was falling a bit behind as you walked. You turned around and waited for him.

"Please, take your time!!" You said sarcastically.

"Okay." Hoodie said and walked slower.

"I was being sarcastic." you said and gave him a 'what the fuck face'.

Hoodie sighed and walked a bit quicker until he was at your side.

"Are you being a brat because you don't get to be with your one and only Masky?" You said and gave Hoodie the seductive eyebrows.

Hoodie walked into your side and pushed you slightly. You giggled and continued to walk until civilization came into view. You grabbed Hoodie's hand and began to walk quicker as Hoodie's eyes eyed your body from behind. You being you, you didn't think about it ever happening.

Hoodie's POV

I looked at y/n's dress as she ran. I swear I could see her f/ced panties when her dress flew up. GOD IM SUCH A PERVERT!!!!! But how could I help myself? I'm only the man my mother made me. Or should I say father? I don't know but I realized we made it to a store. Y/n stopped in her tacks making me bump into her a bit.

"Watch it, smart one. Since you have that getup, I'm goin' in alone." y/n referring to my entire choice of cloths and face.

"Hurry up." I told her not wanting to be alone looking like the way I did.

She nodded and walked off. I waited behind a tree and watched y/n walk away. Her hips kept making me want to watch her more. DAMN IT STOP HOODIE THIS ISNT YOU!!!! WHAT THE HELL!! I suddenly watch y/n and ignored my thoughts when a group of stupid teens walk past y/n and checked her out from behind. I was pretty pissed. Y/n ignored them and walked into the store.

I turned my attention to the group of boys and I could tell they made some kind of plan to take y/n. My blood boiled. I made my way over to they boys.

"Hey, idiots." I said to them, "You best not be messing with my girl."

They all turned to me. I motioned them to follow me and like the idiots they were, they did. Even if I looked weird, they must have thought it was just my weird getup because they didn't care. I made my way in the woods and stopped when we were far away enough not to raise commotion. I abruptly turned around and sliced one of the teens necks. The others watched as he fell and they started to panic.

I went for the nearest one and stabbed his eye repeatedly and lightning fast until he fell. I noticed there were only two left and they both started to run. It was hilarious when they kept tripping over their own feet. I pulled they blonde haired boy and smashed his face on a rock as fast as I could until he was bloody and dead. The last one was found easily. I noticed he was wearing a yellow hoody like mine. Why not get a new one? I took his hoody before killing him then I killed him.

I changed hoodys and went back to the same part of the woods where y/n left.

Your POV

You walked out of the store with bacon in hand and walked back to the same place where you left hoodie. You looked behind the tree and found him resting against it.

"Hi." you said to him getting his attention.

"Sup." hoodie said and began to walk with you back to the house of Creepypastas

"Your hoody looks different." you said eyeing his hoody closely.

"Does it?" Hoodie asked playing dumb.

"Mmm, maybe I'm just seeing things." you said as you and hoodie both made it back to the mansion. As the house came into view you threw Hoodie a smile. You couldn't a really tell but you felt he threw one back.

"Race you!!" You shouted abruptly and began to run.

You heard Hoodie's foot steps behind you. You sprinted as fast as you could and won against him. You flipped him off jokingly as you entered the house. Hoodie jogged in as he followed you.