Chappy 47 - Il Vit Et Nous Célébrons

Hideaway
Will they seat us in the sun?
By the way, know you've always been the one
You'll ask your reasons why what once was yours is mine
My baby's gone

Your eyes slowly began to open. And then you realized.

Right away gonna take me from my man
By the way know they'll never understand
We'll have a bit of fun watchin everyone pass us by

You'll ask your reasons why what was once yours is mine
My baby's gone
Hideaway
Will they seat us in the sun?
By the way, know you've always been the one
You'll ask your reasons why once was yours is mine
My baby's gone

You were alone.

Right away gonna take me from my man
By the way know they'll never understand
We'll have a bit of fun watchin everyone pass us by
You'll ask your reason why was once was your is mine
My baby's gone

You sat up and panicked. You ran out of the room after putting cloths on (since your shirt was worn you grabbed Jeff's jacket) Then you ran out of the room as quickly as you could. You ran down stairs and hoped you would see Jeff. He had to still be alive, he promised. You made it down and you frantically looked around. You didn't see anyone around. You decided to check every room you could. The kitchen was first, then Sally's room, Maskys and hoodie's room, Ej's room, Helen's room, pretty much everyone's. Yet no luck. Then last, Slenders office.

You ran in the room. You saw everyone. Everyone. Your eyes fell on Jeff first. He was alive. The first thing you did....punch the bitch straight in the face.

"THE FUCK Y/N!" Jeff said holding his face.

"THAT'S FOR FUCKING WORRYING ME!" you shouted at him.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!!" He said still holding his possibly broken nose.

"YOU WEREN'T IN BED THIS MORNING!" You shouted.

"WOMAN! ITS 3:30 AM YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN AWAKE BY NOW!!!" Jeff shouted back, reminding you of the nocturnal time. You grew quiet. Then everyone around you began to laugh. Even Jeff broke out laughing.

"Um.... Well, then. I'm sorry." you said beginning to break out laughing as well. Then you stopped laughing and immediately hugged Jeff.

"Thanks for not dying." you said while hugging him.

"No problem." Jeff said back.

"Sooooooooooo....Jeff, I heard you got some last night." BEN said slyly.

You blushed. You grew nervous since you realized Tommy was in the room leaning  innocently against the wall. Everyone was in the room. EVERY-FUCKING-ONE. You slowly turned your head over to Toby who happened to be hiding behind Clockwork. "Ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuu" you could heard him say. You motioned Clockwork to move over and she willingly did, so, now, you could see Toby straight in the eye.

"Now you done fucked up." you said clenching your fist.

"Y/n calm d-down. I-I can't f-feel pain anyway! And I'm technically the o-one that saved Jeff be-cause I told you, r-right?" Toby said nervously.