Chappy 44 - ?

You didn't care that Jeff was some how alive now. You didn't care how the wound healed so quickly and at an inhuman speed. All you cared about was that he was alive. Your lips slowly parted from Jeff's and both of your eyes met. The last tears of joy fell from your eyes as you smiled at Jeff and laughed. Jeff smiled at you more than he already was and dropped a tear as well.

"If you ever die on me again, I will kill you." you said with a closed eyes smile.

"What?" Jeff asked confused. You didn't care what you had even said either. You just smiled at Jeff and laughed.

"I love you." you whispered quietly to Jeff.

"I love you more." Jeff whispered back.

You smiled once more as you heard someone enter the room. Well...more like teleport.

"Children! What the fuck just happened here?!!" Slendy said with his grand entrance and very concerned voice.

"Who the fuck cares..." you said still smiling down at Jeff.

"Jeff!" Slendy said picking up Jeff and teleporting away.

You suddenly jumped up seeing that Jeff was taken away from you. But you had no choice but to wait until Slendy brought him back. It's not like you could look through walls and see where he took him, right?

"Y/N!" Tommy said entering the room with concern as well.

"I didn't know what to do so I went for help! Is Jeff okay? I heard him scream and then everything went silent! I was so worried! Are you okay?" Tommy said so quickly you couldn't answer all the questions.

"Tommy! Calm down!" You said as you pushed the air down with your arms to make a 'calm down' motion (yup).

Tommy took a breather. Luckily. You brought Tommy into your arms and rubbed his back. Tommy wrapped his arms around your neck and he let out a sigh of relief. You chuckled and patted his back. You let Tommy go hoping he was now feeling better. You hoped Tommy would never have to be worried like that again. After all, a 7 year old deserves to have a normal life, right? The lest you could do was make him not have to worry about anyone or anything. Although, you did make him worry for three months. You stood up from the ground and gently took Tommy's hand as you walked out the door.

Tommy grasped your hand tightly, not wanting to let you go. You hoped to find where Slendy took Jeff and luckily you heard him.

"Slendy! Let me go! I'm fine!" You heard Jeff angrily shout at Slendy (duh).

"Child! Hold still!!" Slendy said back in a more worried tone than Jeff.

You heard it come from Ej's room. You calmly yet eagerly walked towards the room in hopes to see that Jeff was still okay. You opened the door seeing Jeff on a operating table and Slendy trying to take off Jeff's shirt...........*clears throat* anyway....

"Jeff." you call out.

Jeff looks at you surprised at first but then smiled. That was until Jeff began to cough up blood. You quickly pulled Tommy towards Jeff as you ran to the other side of the bed and began to gently punch his back hoping to help him get blood out of his lungs. The blood Jeff coughed up got all over his torn up cloths, hands, and splattered all over the white tiles. Once Jeff was done, Slendy continued to take off Jeff shirt and then gently pushed his shoulders back on the operating table.

"W-What's wrong with him?" Tommy asked while tightening his grip to your hand.

"H-He was...k-killed." you said shakily.

"What?!" Slendy said turning his attention to you. You bit your lip and looked down at your feet. You couldn't help but feel that it was your fault. Which it probably was.

'It has to have been your fault. Who else was the one that felt Jeff and Lj alone to kill one another? It was your fault y/n, no one else's. It has to have been you.'

"It was my fault. I made them get the wrong idea a-and-"

"Y/n, shut up. It wasn't your fault." Jeff said grabbing your hand.

You looked down once more. Suddenly, Slendy began to do all he could to see what was wrong with Jeff. If he was better then why would he be coughing up blood? Wouldn't it have been a while ago and not now? So why? You decided to wait with Jeff until your were told what was wrong. You insisted that Tommy were to go tell the others and wait with them and luckily Tommy agreed which you were relieved for.

-1 Hour passes-

You let out a sigh as you stare at Ej and Slendy finally got done x-raying (don't mind where the X-ray came from and I mean come on. It's Ej's room for gods sake! ) Jeff and finding out what what happened. Slendy and Ej had a discussion as you were finally able to speak to Jeff alone.

"H-hey. How are you feeling?" You asked quietly.

"Like shit." Jeff said with a small smile.

"Oh." you said feeling guilty.

(HAPPY NEW YEARS OF 2014 TO 2015!!!!! AT 12:00AM WHOOOOOO. Okay that was really out of scene. I feel really bad now)

Jeff put a hand on your cheek and looked into your eyes with a small smile. Even with his big smile you knew deep down he was still only showing a small one. Slendy and Ej walked back in the room. You could feel a worried vibe coming from both of them.

"Um, both of you, we have terrible news." Slendy said as your heart sank.

"Jeff's organs are still alarmingly damaged and either of us can help." Ej said looking down.

Your mind went blank. Everything everyone said after that seemed blank.

3th POV

"Although, I would truly like to know how you were able to stop the bleeding." Slendy said a few minutes after the devastating news was told.

"I think I have a clue." Jeff said as he suddenly grabbed a knife and slit his own wrist, a deep cut worrying everyone.

Jeff suddenly grabbed y/n's arm and pulled her down to his level and kissed her. Y/n was alarmed at first but she quickly calmed and let her tears fall. Jeff put a hand on her cheek as the kiss continued as he wiped away the tears. Ej and Slendy awkwardly stood there watching. Jeff pulled away the kiss and looked at y/n once more before looking down at his wrist. The wound had healed and Ej and Slendy were astonished.

"H-how?" Was all Ej could say.