Chappy 40 - Wait!

"You missed me?" Jeff said in fake confusion, "You were the one who died!"

You chuckled to yourself knowing that no one would know what you were talking about if you told them that you had had some Kind of dream where everyone was alive and with you having fun and doing random shit all day. Yet you still wondered if everyone you had imagined was real. Such as Jeff's brother, Zalgo's minions including Zalgo himself, and especially BRVR since he is actually someone who is supposed to be a Creepypasta.

"Duh." you said ignoring your troubles.

"Girl, Please." Jeff said calmly and went in for another kiss.

Sadly you both were disturbed when the kitchen door opened. Jeff looked at BEN (who happened to be the one that walk in) annoyed.

"Can't you see we're busy?" Jeff said still very close to you.

"Wow dude, you actually got some!" Ben joked.

"BEN! Gtfo!" you said annoyed as well.

"Okay, okay but first! Cake, now." BEN said in a negotiating voice.

"Just take it." Jeff said and rolled his unblinking eyes.

"But don't eat it all, leave us some!" You said as Ben grabbed the cake.

You heard a "Yeah, yeah." as Ben left the kitchen with the cake. You looked at Jeff, shrugged and laughed. Jeff shook his head with a smile and then once again went in for his kiss, this time successful. You pulled Jeff closer by wrapping your arms around his neck. Which was pretty difficult since you still had to cover his unblinking eyes. After you both finished the kiss Slendy suddenly appeared and luckily he didn't see a thing.

"BEN has told me what you two are doing and I ask that you don't do that in the kitchen." Slendy said awkwardly.

"That's fine we were just about to go and steal our cake back anyway." Jeff said, grabbed your hand, and walked out of the kitchen.

You laughed as Jeff tugged your arm into your rest room where you recovered from the stab so you both could find the cake. Or at lest you thought it was your resting room. Or at lest you thought you both were going to find the cake. Instead you found yourself in Jeff's room. His room had a wall stabbed with knifes for his choosing and the wall itself was red. The carpet was white stained with different spots that kinda looked like dry blood. Which really wasn't a pretty color, it would be better if it was fresh.

"What are we doing here?" You asked innocently.

"What do you think?" Jeff said with a smirk.

"Jeff, you know I can't, I-I'm still recovering." you said with a blush.

"Then we could just make out." Jeff said and went in for a kiss.

(Ō~Ō t-time passed kissing XP XD )

You and Jeff were both out of breath from *cough* making out *cough* sorry *cough* I can't say this and hold my laughter at the same time *cough*. Also I'm allergic to love *cough cough cough*

"So, should we go before the people's get suspicious." You said with a sly smile and stood up from the bed.

"Aiight. Wait! You forgot something." Jeff said and pulled your arm down till you were at his level to kiss you.

After the kiss was over you punched Jeff's arm as hard as you wanted.

"What the hell?!!" Jeff said and held his arm.

"That hurt, you know? I just woke up from a coma not too long ago because I kinda died by being stabbed in the chest and then here you are pulling me down." you said with sass but not to much to make it seemed like you hated him.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry that was my fault." Jeff said still rubbing his sore arm.

"Well then, let's go." you said and walked out the door with a smile.