Chappy 4 - Calling of the Duty

Slenderman severed everyone's cheesecake and it seemed like it was gone from everyone's plates in seconds. But you and Tommy were a little hesitant to eat it. You took your fork and took a piece off the cake and looked at Tommy. He never ate something new without you trying it first. Besides humans, that is. He wasn't that adventurous.

"Come on! Eat it, it's delicious!" Masky said eager to see your reaction.

You closed your eyes and took a bite of the cheese cake. It was really, no wait, extremely good. Everyone still waited for your opinion. You looked at them and then smiled.

"It's amazing!" you said with a chuckle.

"Told you!!!" Masky said holding his arms up in the air as if he won something.

You turned to Tommy, waiting for him to eat it. They were sweets, right? Even a cannibal should like sweets. Tommy, although, was still hesitant to eat it. You soon grew tried of waiting. So, you quietly told Toby to pass you a big piece of cake. You grabbed it with your hand and then squished it in Tommy's face. Everyone gasped thinking that you hurt him because Tommy didn't move afterwards.

Everyone began to laugh when Tommy started to lick the cake off his face.

"Nice one, y/n!" Jane said and gave you a high five.

"I knew there would be a mess." Slenderman said with a sigh.

"Sorry, Slendy, I-I mean, Slenderman." you said covering your mouth when you messed up his name.

"It's alright to call me that, child, almost everyone in the house calls me that or Slender." Slendy said.

"Ok, Slendy." You said smiling, "Can someone pass me a napkin?" you asked with a chuckle.

Toby handed you one and you began to clean off Tommy's face. Tommy kept refusing at first, wanting to eat it off his face but you wouldn't let him. Instead, you just gave him another piece of cake when you were done.

"That was good cake." Helen said leaning back in his chair completely stuffed.

"Cheesecake." Masky corrected.

"Whatever." Helen said rolling his eyes with a laugh.

--TIME SKIPPED--

After eating, Slendy said he would clean up. You decided to just walk to the Living room with Tommy and sit on the floor with him since the couch was taken over. The overtakers were Toby, Clockwork, Puppeteer, Zero, Judge Angel, and Helen. You questioned that they were dating. It just seemed all of them were dating because.... it just seemed that way.

"Uuumm, sooo, are some of you dating?" You asked not wanting to start the awkward conversation, but you did anyways.

"Well, no, we're more like close friends." Helen said, "I met Angel during high school, when I became a killer."

"I met Toby when I first came here and we've just been best friends since then." Clockwork said with a shrug, looking at Toby.

"Me and Zero are dating." The Puppeteer said like nothing.

"You've never even told us." Helen said with a surprised look.

"Wellp, we are." Zero said and hugged The Puppeteer.

"Nice! Get some, brother!" BEN said giving Puppeteer a fist bump.

BEN quickly returned to playing. You turned toward the TV, wondering what game he was playing. He was playing a shooting game. You calmed down after you found out where the shotgun sound was coming from.

"You okay, (y/n)?" BEN said looking at you as you were transfixed to the screen. 

"Yeah, it's just that, the noise was loud. Also, I've never seen this game played so up close before. It kinda hurts my head but I don't want to look away." You said chucking.

"Sorry, I'll turn the volume down but do you want to play? It won't help with the headache but it'll be fun. So?" BEN asked holding a controller out.

You looked at Tommy seeing if he wanted to play too. Tommy nodded and BEN passed both of you a controller so you and Tom could play.

"Okay, we're playing Call of Duty, World War II. To teach you how to play we're gonna play a mode first, a zombie mode." BEN said, selecting the map.

You knew what all these games were but you just didn't know how to play. When you go out killing, you watched some of your prey play games for the fun of it, but you would get mad when they lost because they would start yelling and complaining. So, you knew the games. Not so much for Tommy though. You explained to him what kind of game it was and BEN taught you both how to play.

After learning all the basics, you all started the round by killing the crawling zombies. You had a feeling that it was gonna be fun. You started off by accidentally shooting a gas can. It exploded extremely close to you so you were down. Tommy tried to save you but got down as well in the process because of zombies cornering him. You and Tommy may have been sucking at the game by dying in the first round, but it was fun watching BEN trying to fend for himself alone.

You chuckled as BEN finally killed the last zombie which made the next round start seconds later. Little by little you gradually began to get better and better at the game. Once you and Tommy reached your greatest point for beginners, BEN suggested that that you play online. You and Tommy accepted.

"First one to trick shot, wins." BEN said with a cocky smirk.

"Challenge. Accepted." You said pausing in the middle of the two words to add badassery.

It wasn't long till the lobby got full, teams were made, and the round began. You and Tommy were against BEN who was randomly selected to be on the other team. First thing you tired to do was three sixty off the second story balcony but you missed the shot. BEN tired to rocket launch someone across the map but only got the assist. That's when Tommy suddenly stole both your's and BEN's moves by rocket launching someone across the map and killing him and the last kill being three sixty no scoping someone by jumping off the balcony.

"Wow, Tommy, I'm jealous." BEN said completely amazed. You patted his head with a smile. He was always good at everything.

You all continued playing on a different map.