Chappy 15 - Halloween

Ah~ It is Halloween. You quickly dragged LJ inside the house and then dragged everyone out of the house and began to run to the town quickly.

"Bet I can beat you there!!!" You shouted at everyone with enthusiasm.

As you ran you noticed you were neck and neck with BEN. You tried to speed up many times but you just couldn't lose him.

"If I win I get your candy." BEN said to you with a smirk.

"DEAL!!!" You said and began to try and speed up your paste again.

It worked. You lost BEN enough for you to be unable to see him. Then you made it to the house where you killed those girls and parents. You stopped quickly before you could hit the house by mistake. You panted quickly gaining back your breath. You wished someone else could see all the killers and murders and rapist all running at you. Because that's what you saw and it freaked you out. You swore you would have screamed if you didn't know them. Everyone panted as they slowed down.

You looked back but you never saw BEN. Then you could hear someone clear their throat. You turned around to where the direction you heard it from and you saw the one and only annoying BEN. Your mouth dropped wondering how he got ahead of you even if you were ahead.

"THE HELL HOW DID!!?????" You shouted unable to speak after.

Ben just smirked and walked away to the sidewalk along with everyone else waving bye to you unenthusiastically since they weren't really interested in trick or treating. (Even if they were going to trick or treat the way you do)

"Meet back here later." Jane said to everyone and left.

You guess BEN was gonna wait to get his prize since you didn't have any candy yet. You sadly walked to the side walk and put on your most scariest face. You walked for a while until you came across a little girl. You smirked. You ran towards the girl as she screamed. You grabbed her and tackled her into a bush.

"Ssshhhh." you said to her in a nice manor.

She had fear in her eyes. You didn't think she could comprehend what was happening because she didn't even scream. You stared at the girl. She had green eyes and looked about the same age as Tommy. You tried to bring yourself to kill her but couldn't. You quickly took the girl's candy and ran away. You're breath was shaky but it wasn't from running. You shook you're head and looked down at the bag. She had quite a lot of candy but too bad you couldn't keep it since a jackass was gonna take it from you. You looked up from the bag of candy to see BEN. You sighed.

"Look, just wait until I'm done having fun and then I will give you all the candy I get." you said madly and directly.

"Fine." BEN said and walked away not really having a care about that plan.

You crossed the road of the vacant street and continued to walk. You skipped and hummed the toon of "This is Halloween" as you did. Then you heard a cat call whistle.

"Hey, pretty girl, how come you don't have a sexy costume? I'd love to see you in one." a teen boy said with a gang of 3 behind him they all had several bags of candy that you guessed they stole

Your heart jumped with joy when you ran into the group of stupid teens. One of the teens shined a flash light on you and saw all the blood on you. You giggled again. None of the teens reacted since they thought it was fake blood.

"Ooo~ scary." one of them said and everyone laughed.

"Thank you." you said with a bow

"I hoped it's edible" another teen said and used a finger to smear some blood on his finger. He smeared his finger on your shoulder where some blood had landed. The teen tasted the blood (for some gross reasons) and his eyes widen. You giggled with a smile and approached him closely. You put a hand on his shoulder.

"Happy Halloween." you whispered in his ear as you shanked him with your knife.

The teen fell on the ground. You grabbed the pillow case he had filled with candy. The other three teens began to run away but you were too quick for them. You chased after the two and tackled them like an animal. They fell easily. You stabbed them both in the backs and they met a quick fate. You grabbed their bags and ran after the last one. You found him crouched behind a tree, praying. You grabbed his hair and held him still.

"You better be praying to me. I am your fucking God, bitch. Tell your friends I said 'Thanks for the candy'." you said to the teen and stabbed him in the eye repeatedly until he was dead.

You grabbed the pumpkin head filled with candy and dumped it into one bag which was a pillow case. As for the others you bumped in the same case. You swung the bag over your shoulder and began to walk leaving the four dead corpses lying around. You decided you would kill two more people before you went back.

----Time skipped just cuz----

You sighed as you jumped off the small boy's corpse. 'Time to go back' you thought. You began to find your way back to the same house where you killed the parents while avoiding the cops that found the bodies. You made it back to the dead house (You decide to call that house the dead house). You saw everyone already waiting for you.

"Did I take long?" You asked hoping you weren't making them wait.

"No, we got here just a while ago." Masky said with a shrug.

"Sooooooo" you said to everyone.

"So what?" EJ asked.

"Did you guys have fun??" You asked with a smirk.

"I did~" Offenderman said (which meant he probably rapped someone).

"Besides you." you said hoping he didn't tell everyone about it.

"Ya, I actually had lot of fun." Jane said smiling.

"Me too, I got a 4 ring pops and 8 kidneys." EJ said smiling under his mask.

"I got slapped but then I killed the bitch." Jeff said throwing a candy in the air and catching it in his mouth.

"We should do this again on Easter." Zamora said throwing a gummy bear in her mouth.

"I told you!!! Fuck you all of you guys for doubting that it would be fun." You said laughing

"Shut up." Jane said laughing and giving a playful push.

You smiled.