Chappy 22 - OH SHIT!!

Everyone was shoved out of your room(by you). You threw yourself on the bed and relaxed for a bit. Although, you seemed to continuously hear a strange sound coming from outside your window. Every time you tried to go to your window to see what it was it would stop. It sounded like leaves rustling but it was still quiet. You soon figured out that when the thing couldn't see you it would continue.

So you came up with an idea that No one it the world would ever have. You crawled to the window 😱. Since you were unable to be seen, you got a good look of what it was. It looked to be someone it a black sweater and a black and white scarf. Of course, that was all you could see since your room was on the second story and his or hers head was looking downward. You suddenly had another great idea and it was to jump from the window to sneak attack them.

It wouldn't be so bad though because it wouldn't be your first time jumping from a high building. Heck, it isn't even the highest place you jumped off of! You were like a fucking assassin from Assassins Creed!! You crawled to the other window which wasn't so far from the first and opened it quietly. You knew the person was still there because you could heard the leaves crunch like before. You quietly jumped from the window landing on the dirt ground. The person didn't seem to noticed since you landed behind a bush and you were super fucking quiet.

Then, quietly and abruptly you tackled the person shouting, "HERE COMES THE BOOM" so quiet am I right?

When the person landed on the ground you saw what they looked like. Well, not really, looked more like their what their mask looked like. One half was black with a white smile and a white eye. The other half was just white. You raised and eyebrow at the guy and then noticed it was a guy from the feel of their muscles. After all, you were on top of them.

"The fuck are you?" You asked taking out your knife and putting it to their throat. The guy suddenly chuckle.

"Zalgo wasn't joking when he said to look above so I didn't die. You're almost as good as Rouge." the dude said with another laugh.

"Listen, sweetie, I have a freaken knife to your throat and you're not screaming. I'm getting pretty mad at your lack of shrieks and pleases, address me as (y/n) before I decide to kill you slowly." you told the guy with sass.

"Well, (y/n), nice to meet you. I'm Kagekou." he said and held a hand out to you which was pretty hard since you pinned him down.

"Cage-e kooky isle?" You said not getting his name.

That's when you noticed his hands. They were sharp like knives and pail white. You grabbed his hand and examined it. Kagekou waited for you to be done and then that's when you remembered the two words you always had to speak when you saw something like his hands. Something that was so important you had to repeat it no matter what.

"The claaaaawwwwwwww~" you said starring at his hand with wide eyes.

"Really? Toy story?!" Kagekou said chuckled a lil bit, "You are fucking crazy."

"Thank you, I pride myself on doing so."

You nodded seriously and got off of him since he seemed like an okay guy. Kagekou stood up and dusted himself off.

"A~ it's been a while since I've seen this place." Kagekou said looking at the wooden mansion, "I wonder how easy it is to burn it all down."

"Hey, I live here y'know!" you told him cutting him out of his trance.

"Yay, yay, not for long, now, take a nap." Kagekou said and suddenly knocked you out without you even noticing.

'Sssshhhhhhiiiiiiiiittttttttttt' was your last thought before forgetting everything else that happened after.

-Dream-

As you ran with Tommy in your arm you suddenly tripped and fell. The wolves surrounded you both. One got too close, it attacked Tommy first going for the weakest link. You screamed at it and stabbed it straight in the head. It died in seconds leaving noting behind but a cry. It's jaw released Tommy and you grabbed him holding his hand in your shirt to keep it from bleeding. Tommy didn't cry or complain. He stayed silent as you continued to run away from the life threatening wolves.