Chappy 35 - Fuck, Marry, Kill

"Mmm, I have to go with yes. You saved my life, after all, so, that means you care, right?" You replied looking at him sitting up on the bed.

BRVR smiled and looking at you. He chuckled and then stood up.

"Now, I don't feel so tired. Let's go down stairs." He said happily.

"M'kay." you said and began to follow BRVR down stairs.

It seemed it was 12:00am and everyone was still pretty much awake. So you just decided to sit on the couch next to LJ and EJ waiting to do something that wasn't so boring.

"Y/n, you wanna play a game?" LJ asked putting a foot on your lap to relax.

"Sure, I got nothing else better to do anyway?" you said resting your arms on his legs/feet.

"Cool. Okay, this game is called fuck, marry, kill." LJ said with a smile.

"How do you play?" you asked hoping it wasn't some pervert thing.

"I give you three names. You have to put the name in the category of Fuck, Marry, Kill. Simple." LJ said with a toothy grin.

"Okay, sounds fun, let's play." You said eagerly.

"Fuck, Marry, Kill. Black Widow, GROOT, and Thor." Ej said starting the game without LJ.

"Hey, I was gonna tell her!" LJ complained grumpily.

"Fuck Thor, Marry Groot, and kill Black widow." you replied before they began to fight.

"Who wouldn't marry Groot? He would treat you so fucking well. And I know she's a girl but she's sexy. I'd fuck Black Widow." Jane said from the floor from which she lay.

"I would." Judge Angel said from right next to her.

"Okay, okay, Fuck, Marry, Kill. Levi from Attack on Titan, Sebastian from Black Butler, and Rin from Blue Exorcist" Puppeteer suggested.

"Oh, that's a hard choice." Jane said "Rin would cook you food if you married him same with Sebastian. But Sebastian would still work with Ciel, no? And I'm sure Sebastian as something to offer in bed. And levi would clean and be his smexy self" Jane said actually putting some thought into it.

"Well, I guess Kill Rin, Fuck Sebastian, and marry Levi." you said hoping your replies would be good.

"Honestly, I know I'm a guy and all but I would fuck Rin so I could be on top." LJ said. You burst out laughing knowing he was talking about gay sex. Which you were cool with. (Hopefully you're cool with it too reader-chan. Spread the love.)

"Okay, this is for you guys. Fuck, Marry, kill. Poison Ivy the DC characters, She-Hulk, and Mystique." You said with, for some reason, confidence.

"Here's one I can go with. Fuck Mystique, kill Poison Ivy, and marry she-hulk." BRVR said. You wondered if BRVR even knew that fucking was since he's a video game character.

"Why would you marry She-hulk though?" EJ asked confused.

"I like a woman who could kick my ass through a car if they wanted to but still chooses not to." BRVR said with a smirk.

"Strong woman are smexy." Offenderman said prevetively while popping up out of nowhere.

"Gross." you said and rolled your eyes.

"This game is getting boring." Angel muttered sleepily.

"One more." EJ suggested beggingly.

"Y/n, this one's for you. Fuck, Marry, Kill. LJ, Ej, BRVR" Jane said very slowly to add suspense.

You eyes widened and your cheeks grew a slight red. All the boys eyes were on you. Everyone waited patiently yet anxiously. 'SSSSSSSSHHHHHIIIII-'

"Y/n, come here!!" Slendy's voice rang.

"Going!" You said and ran away making everyone sigh in disappointment.

You found Slendy in the kitchen. Or what was left of it that is. It seemed the entire kitchen was blown to smithereens! There was dirt and gravel everywhere for some reason and the microwave had spoons and forks thrown in it. The gas was on to the stove and luckily Slendy turned it off just as you entered. You were glad Slendy saved you from that ordeal but 'What. The. Fuck. Happened in here.' You hoped he wouldn't make you clean it.

"Y/n, I need you and the boys to run to that pizza place that Masky loves so much and buy some pizzas." Slendy said giving you some money.

"I will but, what the hell happened here?" you asked in a voice the sounded like a confused infant.

"That's not important but I will tell you that Splendor will be kicked out of the house for a while." Slendy said and got to cleaning.

You left so you didn't get in His way. Then you went to go find Masky doing your best to avoid LJ, EJ, and BRVR along with everyone else who questioned you. You found Masky in his room with Hoodie as always. They were both on their phones doing stuff. You waited for them to noticed you (senpai). Since they never did, you cleared your throat loudly and Masky looked up from his phone.

"Come on, we gettin pizza at yo fav place." You said showing off the money.

"YUSS!" Masky said and jumped off his bed. As did Hoodie.

"So, where is this favorite Pizza place?" you asked with a smirk.

"Hehe, that's for us to know and you to find out." Masky said all mysterious like.

You shrugged and suddenly you were pulled away by the anxious Masky.

-Later-

You've been following Masky and Hoodie for a long while now. You wondered if everyone would starve to death before you even got back to the house. But good thing after a while Masky told you to close your eyes and Hoodie led the way. When they unmasked your eyes you saw a building that was sort of big. The sign above it read Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. It was a pretty run down establishment.

"Feast your eyes on the real life Five nights at Freddy's!" Masky said looking up at the building.

"Do they even serve Pizza here?" You asked because the building was obviously old.

"Surprisingly, yes." Hoodie said with a nodded.

"Let's go!" Masky said enthusiastically and pulled you into the building.