Chappy 33 - The New Guy, Animal, Pet, Thing

A/n
Okay I chose BRVR thanks for recommending the cute little shit @XxneverwilllovexX.
🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚

"His name is..." Slendy began.

"Stop stalling and tell us!!!!" You shouted at Slendy getting annoyed.

"Okay, okay, his name is BRVR." Slendy said.

"What does he look like so we can find him?" Jeff asked needing more information of course.

"Well, I'm sure you will be able to find him. He's Yellow with rosy cheeks and long ears." Slendy stated giving you a picture of Pikachu.

"What?" you said dumbfounded as you stared at the picutre.

"I said he's-"

"I know but...What?!" You said again.

"So, you're saying the dude we're finding is some kind of Dog thing?" Toby asked confused.

"Well, not dog. He's a proxy that's had been working for a while now. For some reason he's stopped killing so I need you guys to find him." Slendy said in a business voice.

"Okay, where can we find him?" You asked. Suddenly the door to Slendy's office was busted down by an annoying white girl.

"WHAT UP BITCHES!!!" BEN shouted while kicking in the door.

"BEN!!!" Slendy said angrily.

"S-sorry." BEN said and stood next to Jeff.

"Well, anyways, BEN will be taking you all there. By there I mean a video game." Slendy said standing up and walking over to the side of his desk.

"Ooooo~ what game?!!" You asked intrigued.

"Pokémon." Slendy said putting his hands behind his back.

"Let's go already!!" Ben said and pulled you off the chair.

He grabbed you by the waist and opened some kind of strange portal that was black and blue. Or white and gold? Who the fuck cares anyway, after BEN jumped into the portal with you, you were blinded by light. You shield your poor eyes until all the light disappeared. You looked around to see you were still being held by BEN. You wanted to run around looking at people and maybe find a Charizard and battle but, sadly, you were on a mission.

"BEN, do you know where we can find BRVR?" You asked as BEN let go of your waist.

"Um, he should be running around leading people to their deaths but since he's stopped killing I don't know where we can find him." BEN said as Jeff and Toby came out of no where.

"Okay, maybe we can split up and find him." you suggest.

"Wait, what are we doing?" Toby asked no knowing what you were discussing.

"Let's go!!" You said, grabbed Toby, and ran.

You didn't know where you were running but a bunch of people tried to battle you, you didn't want to so you killed several Pcs but they always came back. No wonder why BRVR kills the actual players. As you ran you noticed Toby started to get tired. You stopped after a little while and waited for him to catch his breath. You chuckled nervously since you were the one that made him tired.

"You good, bruh?" You asked trying to look at his face but he was hunched over.

"Damn girl, slow down!" Toby said panting.

"Haha, sorry." you said nervously, "You're not gonna die, right?"

"I don't think so." Toby said standing up straight again.

"Well, if you do, I'll leave you flowers." you said with a smile.

"Thanks, that makes me feel so much better." Toby said sarcastically.

"Okay, okay, let's go." you said and grabbed Toby's hand.

You began to walk quickly but not fast as you sighted out for BRVR hoping to find him. Through your mind you continuously asked yourself 'where is that yellow bastard!' But there was so many yellow shits around you wondered if you would ever be able to find him. And some how just as you were thinking that, you saw at the corner of your eye a yellow figure residing into a bush. You pulled Toby's hand toward the bush and began to follow the yellow mystery.

"Y/n, where are we going?" Toby asked as you randomly jumped into the bush.

"Come on, little guy, where'd you go?" You said and then suddenly felt something furry on your hand.

You quickly pull it out from the bush and stood up. Then. you looked at the little creature dangling by it's leg. He reminded you of a kids show you saw at a house when you killed that one family. The theme song played in your head as you remembered the show, Pokemón. You held the thing correctly and began to examined it. It was bright yellow with rosy checks and long lightning looking ears. He had many other features as well but sadly you couldn't examine it for long because BEN and Jeff came running out of no where from far away shouting something you couldn't understand.

Suddenly you began to see lights. Strange lights circling around your arm. It began to pull you toward itself. Toby called out your name and suddenly you were saved. It was the yellow thing that saved your life. You saw a portal appear out of no where that looked like the one you journeyed from. The yellow thing pulled you into the portal and Toby followed after as well. You shielded your eyes once again and after you were back in Slendy's room.

"WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED?!" you shouted looking at your arm to see weird digital numbers disappearing from your arm.

"Y/N!!!" You heard. You turned around to see BEN panting along with Jeff.

"Did I almost die!? Again?!" You said looking at your arm.

"Not quite," BEN said catching his breath, "but it's close."

"Where did the yellow thing go?" You asked looking around.

Then as you placed your hand on the ground you felt something. You looked to the ground to see your hand was on a guys crotch. Yes, a crotch. Good thing they guy was wearing cloths! The guy growled as he held his head. He looked at you. Then his crotch. Then at you. Then his crotch again.

"Well," you said, "This is awkward."

"Can you let go?" He asked in a monotone voice.

"My pleasure!" You said and let go quickly as you could.

"Who's that?" Jeff asked still not knowing what to really say after witnessing that. BEN sighed.

"Nice to see you again, BRVR." BEN said with a small wave.

"WHAT?!!!" You screamed in confusion.