Chappy 8 - NANANAN NANANA NANANA BATMAN BATMAN

You caught up with EJ as he opened the door to the house. You followed after him and closed the door behind him. You tried to seek away from Ej before anyone could see you with his half naked body but you sadly failed. Tommy caught you. His eyes widened and a finger was pointed at you. You quickly grabbed Tommy and ran upstairs. You set him on the bed and spoke.

"Now, Tommy, it isn't what you think, EJ tried to give me his sweater and Sally ran off with, it nothing more." You told Tommy cautiously and quickly.

Tommy seemed to calm down. He nodded and left the room. You sighed hoping he didn't get the wrong idea. Maybe you were over reacting, he's only 7. You walked out of your room and went down stairs. You kept hearing someone singing from one of the rooms. Out of curiosity, you stopped and walked to the door you heard it from.

"NANANANANA NANANANAN NANANANA BATMAN BATMAN NANANAA" the person said.

It sounded like they were joking cause afterward, they laughed like crazy. You noticed the letters on the door of the room. They said "LJ" so it was LJ's room. You lightly knocked on the door and the laughing stopped. You heard someone walk to the door and it opened. You smiled looking up at LJ since he was much taller than you.

"Can I join you?" you asked sweetly since you were bored out of your mind and embarrassed to be around EJ. LJ thought for a moment.

"Sure." he said in a high voice and held open the door for you to enter.

"Thanks." you said and walked inside.

LJ closed the door behind you. You were glad he didn't lock it like they do in those horror movies. You took a look around his room and noticed a lot of kid toys. Some were even figurines. On LJ's bed was another figure.

"What's that?" you asked pointing at his bed.

"PPPPPPFFFFTT You don't know who batman is!?" LJ asked surprised.

"No, I guess." you said looking down in disappointment.

"He's a superhero, kids love him." LJ said like he knew everything.

"But, he's not real, huh?" You asked looking back at him.

"Well duuuuh, if he was really real we would have been in jail!" LJ said in a childish manner.

You kept quiet for a while, a bit annoyed with LJ's tone. He's worst than Tommy. Tommy isn't bad at all to begin with! LJ went back on his bed and began to sing the same toon he was before. You began to wonder why he sung that toon while playing with the Batman. And yes, the Batman.

"Why are you singing that song?" you asked with you head tilted. LJ stopped and sigh in annoyance.

"You know, just because you made me laugh once doesn't mean I like you. Because right now you're really annoying and I don't even think you belong here." LJ said and stood up making his way towards you "In fact, the only one that really belongs is your brother because he has a special thing about him and that's what makes people fear him. But you, you're just a pretty little girl." LJ said and then slapped you.

You held your cheek and didn't move. You gathered yourself together for minutes then You looked at LJ.

"I may not be special but... I am strong." you said and kicked LJ in the nuts.

"You better think about that the next time you want to slap me." you said and left LJ's room shutting the door behind yourself.

You began to walk away from the room regretting what you did. You stopped in the hallway and thought about going back to apologize. That change when you suddenly were tackled. You knew by the feel of the cloths that it wasLJ. You punched his face several times trying to make him get off but he just fought back. You noticed his plan was to push you down the stairs. You hoped you could beat him to it before he could hurt you.

LJ punched you making him able to pick you up while you were clenching your jaw and holding it in your hands on the floor.

"Time to have a little 'accident'." he said and threw you down the stairs.

But before you completely fell, you grabbed LJ's wrist, taking him down with you. As you fell you could feel yourself already bruising up. You were able to see someone at the end of the stairs. It was Sally. She looked scared as she watched you and LJ fall. Just as you were about to hit her, you were caught mid air. Sally was saved, as well as you, then you noticed it was Splendor who saved you from the regrets if hurting Sally.

"Oooooo poor dear children, are you alright?" Splendor said hugging you.

"Splend-" you began but was interrupted by a thud.

You looked at the stairs to see that LJ's fall had just stopped. LJ didn't move for a minute, you thought he was dead as he laid there, motionless. He got up after some time, tripping over himself in the process. He looked at you with anger in his eyes. You flipped him off. Aka gave him the middle finger. LJ flopped over and fainted after seeing your insult.

"Is he dead?" Slendy asked entering the house.

"I don't think so." Splendor said then Slendy looked at you.

"Are you okay, Y/n? What on earth did you do?" Slendy asked worried.

You were too weak to answer. You ended up fainting as a drop of blood dripped down your forehead.

"Y/N!!!!" Was all you heard last from your brother.

-Dream-

Tommy squeezed your sides with his legs hoping to gain more leverage as you ran. You didn't know how to escape from the pack of wolves that was chasing you. You could only hope to think of something along the way as you ran faster and faster. Sadly, the wolves could keep up with little effort. You thought you and Tommy might die that night.