Chappy 45 - .........

3th POV

Everyone in the house was told that Jeff wouldn't make it. Also about your new found 'powers'. Lj was also no where to be found. Everyone but Jane was devastated and sad when they heard the news. Jeff was moved to his room like he requested and everyone was there to say their goodbyes. Splender's beautiful tears practically filled the room to the brim. Jeff laid in his bed coughing up blood as everyone teared up. Believe it or not, Liu came to see his brother for the last time as well and it was true that he was in this reality. Everyone took their turns saying goodbye next to his bed side on his death bed.

"J-Jeff, I-I'm gonna miss you." Sally said next to his bed side as her tears began to get uncontrollable.

"I'll miss you too, Sally." Jeff said as he pet her soft brown hair.

"Why Jeff? Who am I supposed to play games with now?" Ben said as his voice cracked.

"Don't be a pussy, Ben. I'm sure you'll be fine." Jeff said with a smile.

"Jeff, I never liked you. So I really don't care. Though, I wish I was the one to kill you." Jane said with a shrug. Jeff did nothing but flip her off.

"WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Splender let out as he grabbed Sally and hugged her. They both cried their asses off together. Jeff just sadly smiled.

"So, t-this is it, huh?" Toby said with a sad smile as well.

"Glad your not a whiny bitch about it." Jeff said and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"I'll miss you dude but...fuck you." Toby finished and let the next person say goodbye.

"Well, I'm sorry I can't save you....I wish I could." Ej said with a saddened sigh.

"You tried. That's all that all that matters, thank you." Jeff told.

"I-I. J-Jef- I-i." Tommy stuttered as is tears began to fall.

Jeff pulled Tommy closer and gave him a hug.

"So, this is the last time I'll see you? You were a dick to me, but still a friend." Puppeteer said with a glowing smile.

"I'll see you soon, Jeff. Depending." Zero said as she hugged puppeteer for comfort.

"Fuck you. I fucking hate you. But I love you, bro. Remember that." Liu said seriously.

"Heh, it would be hard to forget." Jeff replied.

"I'll see you in hell, my friend." Helen said with a sad smile.

"We'll meet you there, I promise." Angels said with a smile.

"Seea soon." Jeff said.

Meanwhile

Your POV

You stood behind everyone else crying. You didn't want to see Jeff go. What ever the fuck happened with the whole kiss of life thing but when ever you tired it didn't help at all. You guessed the gift couldn't help internally.

"Y-Y/n?" Toby ticked.

"Yes?" You said as you wiped Away tears.

"Are y-you okay?" He asked.

".....no. Not really." You said looking down at the blood red carpet.

"Um, You know h-how y-you have 'powers'?" Toby said and awkwardly scratched the back of his head.

"Yeah, that little detail." you said with a shrug.

"Well, I-if a kiss could heal a open wound, i-imagine what something else could heal....." He said awkwardly.

"...."

"...."

"You mean?" You said with eyes widening.

"Y-yeah....." Toby replied.

"........I know it's weird but...I think you're right." you said, "I'd never expected you to say something like this."

"Well, y-you already love j-eff so, you know?" Toby said and looked down awkwardly. Instead of sayings anything after you put a finger to your lips signaling for Toby to be silent and keep the secret. Toby nodded.

3th POV

Everyone finished their goodbyes. Jeff asked to be alone with you so the room was emptied. And all that was left was Y/n. She approached Jeff with a saddened expression and sat on the blood covered bed beside him.

"Y/n, at lest smile for the last time I'm gonna see you." Jeff said lifting her chin so he could look into her eyes.

"It's not that easy." you said smiling as tears began to fall and you placed your hand on top of Jeff's. The smile quickly faded as more tears shed.

"Sure it is." Jeff said and pulled y/n's chin to himself and kissed her.

The two didn't part for a very long time. Knowing that they may never see each other again, they refused to part until completely out of breath. Even then, they'd bring their lips together again even after a short brake.

"Every time I kiss you the pain goes away." Jeff told and rested his forehead on hers.

"Every time I kiss you the happiest thoughts come back." y/n replied with a faint smile.

And so the two would refuse to part in Jeff's last moments. And y/n knew there could be a way to save Jeff. Y/n loved Jeff, so it wouldn't matter to her if she were to loose, ahem, 'something' in return to save him.