Cahappy 37 - I'm Not Dead..... Right?

-Dream-

It was pitch black. Nothing could be seen what so ever. Nothing could be heard but a small crying child that scared you. You stood still unable to comprehend what was going on around you. Or rather what wasn't going on around you. Fear made your body tremble with no sign of stoping. What was going on? Where were you? Soon you began to walk forward. Or maybe it was backwards. There was no telling.

"Y/n please!"

"Huh?" Escape your lips

"Y/n I miss you, please!"

The voice was so familiar yet was unable to be recognized. Why? As you walked forward hoping to find the source of the voice it seemed that the voice only got more worried and the crying grew louder to the point where it hurt your ears. Tears began to roll down your cheeks because the confusion and fear grew too strong for you to comprehend.

Then, you saw something. More like someone. More like someones. Mutable bodies laid scattered across the floor. Some lay on top of each other others by themselves. You remembered their faces. All of them. Your friends. Practically your family laid dead and lifeless yet it didn't seem like any life was within them at all or ever. You look at their bodies. You kneeled down to your dead friend Clockwork and grabbed her arm to check for a pulse. It was futile. Her body was a dummy. It felt completely like plastic.

"Y/n, come back to me, please!"

You jumped in horror. Not because of the words what so ever. It was because several images appeared before you as if forcing you to watch them. The worst part was......they showed every death you came close to. Except this time, you died in every signal one. One showed you being beaten to death by the robots. Another showed you being torn apart by the BoB who you had seen when you killed the rake and many other like it. Even one where the bottle Lj had thrown to your head and killed you when he was drunk.

But the worst, no, Horrific one of all was one that could only be described.

You shielded Tommy behind you as the strange sound came from the bushes. Suddenly, a thin gray creature jumped out of no where with a murderous look in it's white hollow eyes. You quickly told Tommy to run for the house and not to look back. But if only Tommy had been quicker. The monster went after Tommy. Tommy was nearly to the door but was about to be pounced. Out of desperation to save Tommy you threw yourself at the monster just as it was about to pierce him.

You were stabbed right through the heart by The Rake's large claw. Your eyes widened and blood poured from your mouth. With the last of your life you killed the rake using its own claw to kill it. But your victory never finished because your body fell over. You couldn't be saved. Tommy crawled to your lifeless body with tears. You smiled at him and touched his cheek lightly. With that you died. Within your death it showed Tommy kissing your cheek with tears flowing from his eyes.

The simulation ended and you were back in the pitch blackness. Tears still fell from your eyes. 'What was that? Was it real?! Am I dead?!' Ran through your head with no stopping.

"Y/n please!..... Y/n, I miss you!..... Come back to me!......Wake up, Please!!!"

Just as those word were spoken you saw a small light grow and grow in seconds. It blinded you until, suddenly, it disappeared. You kept your eyes closed, too afraid to what you would find. You heard a terrifying moan behind you. You turned around to see the once plastic dummies begin to melt away to see rotting flesh. They crawled to you. You were shaken in fear. Soon they stood up and began chasing after you. The light you once saw stayed open like a door. You ran to it as the creatures chased you, screaming at you in terrifying, decaying bodies. You ran into the blinding light without a second thought.

When you opened your eyes you knew you weren't in the same Freddy Fazbear's pizzeria. You opened your eyes to see someone sniffing and crying......... a small boy with greenish blue eyes and h/c hair dressed in black and green. His head was resting on your arm. Your eyes widen. You started to cry.

'Could he really be?' You thought.

You didn't care either way. You quickly hugged the crying child before he could see you. You sobbed uncontrollably over the boy. The boy did just as much. Where had he been? Better yet where had you been? Was it all fake? Was it just all make believe? Was this make believe. Was this even real itself. What happened? Honestly you couldn't care less. Tommy was with you once more.

~1 Hour~

Tommy laid his head on your arm with puffy eyes due to crying.

"Tommy?" You spoke quietly.

"Yes?" He said just as quiet.

"What happened to me?" You asked hoping the images you saw of you being killed weren't real.

"Y/n, you don't remember?" Tommy asked confused.

"Remember...what?"

"Y/n, you died." Tommy said and snugged into your chest so he didn't cry once more

"D-died?" You said as your heart dropped feeling as if the world was going to end for you.

"Yes, 3 months ago you saved me from the Rake with your own life." Tommy explained slowly and calmly beginning to cry once more.

"T-three months ago?" You said surprised.

"You've been in a coma for 3 months. Slenderman said if you didn't wake up by the end of the week he would.....put you out of your misery. But that would mean... Taking you away from me." Tommy said and squeezed you tighter only to make a small pain I your chest.

You grunted in pain uncontrollably. Tommy quickly let go and was scared he had broken something. As Tommy was about to say I'm sorry you made him quiet. You felt your chest again yourself this time and found out there was some kind of scar that was above your heart. You cringed as you applied more pressure to make sure you were alive. But it was such realistic pain it couldn't possibly be fake either way and it could be just another simulation. How would you ever trust reality again?

"Are you okay?" Tommy said snapping you out of your trance.

"Yes" you said 'I think'