Chappy 14 - KAWAII!!!!!!!!!

You went to bed last night after eating cheesecake and had just woken up the next day. You stretched out as always and sighed. Then you realized what today was. You quickly jumped out of your bed and ran down stairs like a child on Christmas. You looked at the first person in front of you and shook them while you spoke.

"IT'S HALLOWEEN" you shouted realizing you were shaking Jane.

"I know." she said looking strangely at your excitement.

"You know what that means!" you said seriously.

"What?" She asked not really carrying for the celebration.

"It means we have to go trick or treating!" you told her a bit upset that she didn't care.

"You're still into that." Helen said while walking and yawning down stairs.

"Not the old fashion way." you said with a roll of your eyes, "I mean killing little kids and stealing there candy!"

Everyone around you began thinking about how you celebrated it. You hoped someone would go with you since it was more fun that way. Every year you would go with Tommy but now that he's gone you needed a new friend to go with you. You waited for a reply to say yes.

"Sounds fun, I'll go." Helen said with a smile.

"Only you?" You said disappointed.

"What's wrong with me?!" Helen asked in a upset manor.

"You're too kawaii for anyone to be scared of you." you said and pulled at his cheeks.

"Well, of course I'm gonna wear my mask." Helen said with sass and a blush.

"How come you don't ever wear it around the house?" You asked with your head tilted in a cute manor.

"Just cuz, okay." Helen replied and walked away.

You continued to walk around the house asking people if they would like to go with you to have fun and kill some kids. You hoped to find that one group of stupid teens hanging out along the way because usually they would also steal people's candy and it was always more fun to take their candy too.

The people who promised to go with you were Clockwork, Zero, Zamora, Puppeteer, Jeff, LJ(since he likes candy), EJ, Offenderman, Jane, Masky, Hoodie, BEN, Toby, and, of course, Helen. Angel didn't want to go because she was "sick" and you called bullshit. The other Slendies didn't want to go because Offenderman was going and Sally was too young and scared. You didn't mind that they weren't going but you were a bit upset about it.

You skipped around the house the rest of the day. Then, you got and idea. You grabbed your cloths that you killed in and your knife.

"I'm heading out to take care of something." you said to everyone and left the house.

You looked around the house quickly and began to walk in a direction to where you remembered and knew. It was a place where everyone grew lots of pumpkins. You made sure to be quiet just in case you saw someone along the way since lots of people steal pumpkins like you were about to do. You began to hear foot steps and lots of people talking. There a big gathering of people walking around with pumpkins there.

You stayed low to make sure no one could see or notice you. You began to look around for the best pumpkin you could find. Then you found it. The perfect one. It was large and pure orange but also not too large. You smiled and grabbed it. You grabbed another smaller one and began to quietly walk away. You were successful. You made it back to the house and you walked behind the house to were a small grave stone laid.

That's where you buried Tommy. Your smile was faint but happy at the same time. You sat crisis cross in front of Tommy and took out your knife and lightly made and outline on the pumpkin to start your drawing. It took a while but You realized you drew a perfect image of Tommy. You smile and began to carve it. Your smile widened when it was finished. You put it next to Tommy's grave stone and stood up. Holding the smaller one in your other hand.

"I'm going to get a candle." you said to Tommy and began to walk away until you turned around to meet LJ.

You jumped a bit and took out your knife not realizing it was LJ. You sighed and looked at what LJ had in his hands. It was a candle and lighter. You raised an eyebrow.

"This for me?" You asked

"No it's for that dead squirrel corpse over there." LJ said sarcastically. You laughed looking at the corpse bring memories of when you and EJ sat on the bench there.

"Well, I hope you have fun lighting the squirrel on fire." you said with a smile.

LJ rolled his eyes and walked over the to Tommy and the pumpkin. He placed the candle inside of the pumpkin and lit it. LJ was silent for a while but you knew he was just giving respect.

"Nice pumpkin." LJ said looking at you with a kind smile.

"Thanks." you said returning the smile.

You both stood there for a while until you realized it was dark. You looked at LJ with a smirk.

"Time to trick or treat." you said in a eerie voice.