Chappy 34 - B-But What Happened to the Other Little Shit?

"Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! I said wait!" You shouted putting the pieces together. Only to have them brake apart again.

You sat there dumbfounded and staring at BRVR. 'Wasn't he that little animal thing? Why is he human now?! What happened to his cute little ears? And his rosy cheeks?! AND THAT LITTLE FUCKING YELLOW BODY THAT MADE HIM A FUCKING WEIRD ANIMAL?!!!!!' Your thoughts were unable to comprehend what was going on.

"What is going on?" You asked still staring at the quite attractive BRVR.

"Well, like I said, that's BRVR. Aka that little animal you were holding earlier." BEN said in a smartalicy voice.

"Okay, we will get back to that later. What just happened with my arm?" You asked remembering those weird numbers on it.

"Well, since you ran away from me earlier your body began to merge into the game. I don't know how the hell Toby managed not to get pulled, probably because be had barely gotten there after you already had." BEN stated with a shrug.

"Okay, now, how the fucking hell did BRVR turn into a fucking human?" You asked still keeping your composure.

"Ways." BRVR said plainly and stood up from the floor.

"More like his entire biology being changes once he enters the real world."

"Shut up, BEN. Videos games are my real world!" BRVR snapped at him.

BRVR a held a hand out for you waiting for you to take it. You took it after a while and was pulled back on your feet. You looked at BRVR once again examining him. He had yellow eyes that glistened and his blackish brown hair shined. Over one of his eyes was a yellow lightening bolt. He wore a yellow jacket and the hood of the jacket seemed to have fake ears attached to it. He also wore a black shirt and pants. And to top it all off he had dry blood all over himself. After BRVR helped you up he began to stretch. You guessed he was getting used to having a new body. Maybe.

"Oh, good, you guys are back already." Slendy said appearing out of nowhere.

"Yeah, we're fine, by the way. Thanks for asking!" you said with sass and hands on your hips.

"Good to hear. Unless you some how managed to nearly kill yourselves in a kids game." Slendy said taking seat at his desk.

"That's exactly what you should expect from us!! Me especially!" You shouted at Slendy angrily.

"BRVR, I need to talk to you in private." Slendy said folding his hands on the desk.

"Why not get a room, Dr. Fucking Grey!!" You shouted before pulling Toby, Jeff and BEN out of the office quickly.

Jeff, Toby, and BEN laughed at your joke as they were pulled out of the room. You didn't laugh. That's not what a comedian does. Anyway, you signed after exiting the room and began to look for your dear beloved Sally. Only to hug her really. You felt like it's been days since you've last seen her. The boys followed and you found her in the living room playing BEN's games. She was playing GTA 5 and it seemed Puppeteer was teaching her. Sally seemed to giggle when ever she hit a person with her car or blew them up with c4 and sticky bombs.

"Sally, those are my games!!" BEN said in distress.

"Calm down, it seems she's better then you since she's already completed a Heist!" Puppeteer mocked.

"I-I was um waiting for my Firends. Yeah, um, they don't have xbox live right now!" BEN obviously lying.

"Ssuuuurrrrrrre." you said and took a seat on the couch.

"You want to play too, y/n?!" Sally said and gave you the controller.

You began to play and you found it hard to drive in the game. Why does it have to be so complicated!!! It's sad that you had to get help from Sally. After a while of shooting bystanders and running them over as well, you handed the controller back to Sally. Just as you did so BRVR suddenly took a seat next to you. You nudged him for no reason continuously. He began to get annoyed.

"What?!" He asked irritated.

"Nothin." you said with a smile. BRVR sighed.

"So, what did Dr. Grey say?" You asked with your stupid smile which everyone loved for some reason.

"He said I have to stay here since I haven't been killing and he's mad." BRVR said with a sigh.

"Dude, you sigh too much." you said waving his breath away.

"It's not my fault, I'm pissed!" BRVR said irritated.

"Then go to the bathroom. God!" you said and began to watch Sally play games again.

BRVR stayed next to you though for the rest of the night until he seemed to have fallen asleep on your shoulder. You chuckled and began to pet him like an animal. Funny thing was that he purred like an animal.

"Y/n, Slendy says BRVR's sleeping in a guest room. Can you take him there for me? I'm too lazy." LJ said tiredly.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuug, fine, but you owe me!" you said and picked up BRVR bridal style.

You carried BRVR to a random guest room that was next to LJ's room. You remember getting your ass kicked by LJ. Then again LJ's ass was kicked more. You chuckled when you heard BRVR mutter things that meant things. Things. Anyway, you threw BRVR on the bed and was about to leave until you realized that when you threw him it woke him up.

"Y/n?" BRVR muttered.

"That's my name, don't wear it out." you said in a whisper like voice.

"Can I asked you something?" BRVR asked quietly because he was tired.

"You just did but okay." you said with a smile in the darkness.

"Do you still love me?" He asked.

"What?" You said dumbfounded.

"Do you still love me?" He asked again. You raised and eyebrow, confused as to why he would ask that.

'He did save my life after I tried to catch him. If not for him, I would have been stuck in a videos game continuously fighting the same battles.'