Chappy 18 - Just a Little Bit of Nothing

After breakfast, Slendy told you he would clean up so you went to the living room and jumped over the couch and took a seat. Then, you noticed you were sitting on Toby. Toby didn't seem to mind though for whatever reason.

"I didn't hurt you?" You asked thinking you were heavy.

"Nope, I can't feel nothing." Toby said with a shrug.

"That's a doubt negative. So, what do you mean?" You asked with and eyebrow raised and getting off his lap.

"I-I mean I can't feel pain." Toby said with another shrug and a twitch.

You kinda felt bad for Toby. If he can't feel pain, how does he feel alive? You did the best thing you could do to try. You punched Toby as hard as you freaken could in the arm and waited for a reaction. Toby just looked at you with an expression that said "you tried".

"COME ON, CRY!!!!!!" You shouted at Toby and punched him again only to hurt your own hand. You stopped and sighed in disappointment.

"It's not like it's your fault y/n. I was born this way." Toby said and patted you on the back.

"It's not fair." you said and crawled up in a ball.

"Y/n-" Toby said just to be cut off.

"It's not fair!!" You shouted again. How would he ever know what it's like to feel pain? That's like never being able to taste! Sure there some bad part of it but there's also good.

"Y/n, stop being a winny bitch on her period." Jeff said eating some candy that he still had from Halloween.

You got off the couch and ran up to Jeff. You grabbed the candy from his mouth, threw it on the ground and stepped on it. Jeff looked at you surprised and then he started to giggle in a creepy way.

"You shouldn't have done that, y/n." BEN warned.

You looked back at Jeff to see him with his knife out and an evil glare

"GO. TO. SLEEP." Jeff said in a raspy voice.

"No! I'm not tired!" You said in a childish voice.

And so began the chase all around the world. Jk, but he did try to beat your ass. AND NOT THE DIRTY WAY!!!!! You ran around in circles around the couch as he chased you. You continued to run until you saw Sally at the corner of your eyes waving to you to follow her upstairs. You took the chance to run up stairs as fast as you could leaving Jeff behind. You looked around for Sally and then you noticed her in her room calling for you.

You ran to her as fast as you could and closed the door behind yourself, locking it. You exhaled in relief when you saw Splendor and Sally having a peaceful tea party.

"Oh, hi, y/n. I didn't think Sally left to bring you." Splendor said, sipping some fake tea.

"Hi, I just came to say I was almost killed again but I'm fine. You know, the usual." you said with an embarrassed smile and chuckle.

Sally looked at Splendor in confusion. Splender shrugged at her. You stood up normally instead of leaning on the door and walked over to Sally and she offered you a tiny chair to sit on.

"Wanna play with us?" Sally asked with a smile.

"My lady, what do you mean by play? I thought we were having a civilized conversation." You said in a British accent. Sally smiled.