Chappy 46 - This is a lemon. Sour, is it not?

Your POV

Jeff continued to kiss you slowly beginning to move down to your neck making you bite your lip once he found your 'sweet spot'. You grabbed Jeff's white sweater and lightly tugged it, but he continued to tease you. Few seconds pass and you some how found yourself under Jeff as he hunched over you, continuing his play. Little by little, Jeff slowly began to move down to your chest leaving hickeys along the way.

Jeff began to literally tare off your shirt, exposing your bra to him. It's was a plain f/c bra with a small bit of lace, it was also a front clip. Jeff began to take off your bra, using only his teeth which was quite surprising once he actually took it off quite quickly. Once you were fully exposing your chest, Jeff began to stare making you feel shy and you tired to cover up. Although your effort deserved an A, Jeff stopped you by taking your arms away from you chest. He suddenly put your arms above your head and looked into your eyes.

He began to kiss you once more making you feel better, and more lustful (if that's a word). Jeff pulled away from the kiss but still kept your arms held down and then began to breathe hot air on your neck then on your chest. It made your body quiver but not much since you were held down. Jeff started to suck on your breasts making your bite your lip once more only letting a small moan escape you. Jeff enjoyed what he was doing and did is best to do it once more. Which he succeeded at, only this time was just a bit louder.

You didn't want to the others to know what was going on but Jeff didn't seem to care one bit. After all he was gonna die, right? Once again, Jeff moved down to your (Pants/Skirt/shorts) and began to take them off. Once they were removed Jeff began to rub his fingers against your 'womanhood' while your panties were still on.

You began to grow wet making your panties wet as well. Jeff enjoyed teasing you which made him begin to take off your panties and looking at your pink squish. (that's what I'm fuckin calling it k!) Jeff continued to rub his fingers against your clit making you have to muffle out your moan by covering your mouth. You couldn't help it, Jeff was good. Jeff then began to slide a finger inside of you and since you were wet it was easy. You let out a small gasp yet Jeff still continued, even adding another finger. Soon the feeling began to get better and you started to enjoy it more and more.

"J-Jeff!" you let out.

He knew exactly what you were gonna say. Jeff undresses himself and then once more played with you before positioning himself near your entrance. Of course, Jeff was Jeff and teased you rubbing his member against your clit, making him and you wet.

"Jeff, please!" You begged holding your moans back.

Jeff slightly chuckled and then entered you. You let out a small squeal but Jeff kissed you making the pain disappear. He thrusted in and out of you slowly but began to pick up rhythm. As Jeff got quicker your back began to arch and it was difficult to keep in the moans. Jeff noticed and lifted you off the bed and onto his lap as he continued. He began to kiss and hold you close. That's when you remembered.

Jeff was injured. Jeff was dying. And yet he still spending the last of his life with you. So you decided you would be the one to take over. F-For his sake.

You pushed Jeff backwards down onto the bed and you continued 'jumping' (or whatever)  and let Jeff lay back and watch. In this position, you were the one able to tease Jeff this time. Jeff seemed irritated but still enjoyed it. As did you. Although, soon you began to feel a knot in your stomach. It made your rhythm begin to change and Jeff noticed. Jeff sat up once more and once again held you close and kissed you as you both climaxed.

You panted as you fell back down on the bed and landing your head on a pillow. Jeff laid right next to you and held you close.

"If I wake up and you're dead, I'll kill you." you whispered.

"Wouldn't dream of it." Jeff whispered back, "now, Go To Sleep." he whispered softly and kissed your forehead.