Chappy 41 - Listen, Please!

You opened the door to Jeff's room and went back to your resting room. Everyone was still there, some having cake in their hands. You searched for BEN hoping that he had saved you some cake. Sadly, you saw that there was no more. After punching BEN, you said to yourself, "Fuck it I'll make a box mix cake." and then went to go make one. Then you went to the kitchen once more and Jeff seemed to be playing games with Tommy instead of helping for a second time. When you were in the kitchen you saw that it was totally clean. Better than when you and Jeff cleaned it. You guessed it was the work of Slendy.

You would just make it by yourself and you got busy. You took out your favorite flavored cake box and eggs and oil and a bowl. The mix was quickly done and you went and got a pan from the lower cupboard. But you didn't notice someone enter the kitchen. It was taking a while for you to find a pan and then you stood up after you found one you dropped it when someone suddenly grabbed you. You saw that it was Masky. He grabbed your shoulders as the loud sound of the pan falling was heard. Then Masky lifted his mask just to his lips and suddenly kissed you.

Your muffled voice could be heard under the kiss and when you tired to get away you couldn't. Masky had a tight grip on you, not allowing you to leave. Then another noise was heard of the kitchen door opening.

Jeff entered the kitchen.

Jeff POV

While I was playing games with Tommy, I could hear a loud noise from the kitchen. I assumed it was Slendy washing the dishes since me and Y/n made a mess but I saw Slendy being forced to paint the girls nails in the same room as me. I realized that Y/n wasn't anywhere to be seen. I told BEN to take over my game with Tommy to go see if it was her. I really hoped she hadn't hurt herself by accident. Now that I think about it, she most likely went to go make another cake since the one we both made was eaten by the stealing bastards and assholes. Oh, and Tommy.

I got to the kitchen where I was able to hear something from inside. It sounded kind of like moaning. I was hesitant to go in but I did anyway. I saw Y/n and Masky. Kissing. My head was going through so much shit when I saw them. Y/n's eyes widened when she saw me. She pushed Masky away and looked at me with astonished eyes.

"H-how how could you, you fucking liar!" I yelled at y/n getting mad.

I did realized how I felt. I was mad, sad, confused, and I just couldn't think straight.

"J-Jeff listen, please, it wasn't my-"

"Shut up, Y/n! I don't want to hear it! I hope you're fucking happy!" I said raising my voice at her.

Y/n's eyes began to fill with tears. My mind was saying she was lying to me the whole time and the other was saying she wouldn't do this. I chose the choice that I hoped wasn't true. I chose to believe she had betrayed me. I left the kitchen without looking back.

Your POV

"I hope you're fucking happy!"

Jeff had just left you standing there in the kitchen with Masky. Masky. Fucking Masky who ruined your relationship. You turned to Masky with tears in your eyes but an angry expression.

"Y-Y/n, I didn't know you and Jeff were-"

It was too late for him to make excuses. You grabbed Masky's arm before he could get away and then started to punch him as hard as you could. Masky shouted your name, begging for you to stop but you wouldn't. You were too angry and sad. Masky let out a yell for help before you knocked him out. You still punched his limp body regardless of him being knocked out. The physical pain in your chest being ignored for the emotional one.

"Y/n!" Slendy yelled as he pulled you away from Masky by picking you up with a tentacle

You held your face in your hands letting the tears fall. Slendy glanced at Masky before turning to you. Slendy looked sympathetically at you and used his slender fingers to wipe away the tears. Slendy put you down and disappeared with Masky. After a while of crying alone, Slendy appeared back and gave you a tissue. You wiped away your tears and looked at Slendy with melancholy eyes.

"Child, what happened?" Slendy said quietly and calmly.

You told Slendy about what had happened and about how you and Jeff were no longer together because of Masky also how you had tried to beat Masky to practically death. Slendy began to contemplate about a way of helping you but didn't know what to say. You told him you would just go to your room and lay down and Slendy allowed. You trudged slowly to your room avoiding everyone you could. Luckily, everyone was in your resting room so you didn't really come across anyone. Until you did.

"Y/n? You don't look like yourself" Lj said coming across you in the hallway.

You tired not to look into Lj's eyes but when you did you saw how much your appearance affected him. He looked sad as well. He looked like he wanted to help you but you didn't know if he would even be able to. You tired to just avoid him but he grabbed your arm.

"Lj." you muttered trying not to cry in front of him.

"Y/n, I know something's wrong. Just look at me." Lj said with a worried look.

You couldn't hold back. Your eyes started to pour. Lj saw and then he hugged you. He rubbed your back hoping to comfort you as much as he could.

-Time skip-

You and Lj moved to your room because you had gotten tired of standing. Your tears had passed but you were still depressed. Lj wouldn't leave so you just let him stay by your side and you didn't feel so alone. You wished Tommy was with you but you didn't want to make him sad too.

"Y/n, I don't want you upset. Your so much fun when you're happy so I want to cheer you up. So let's go outside and just do something fun!" Lj said trying his best to make you happy.

You looked at Lj with a small smile. And you nodded.