Chappy 38 - Building Back Up

You were still very stunned. So much stuff and information was dumped on you all at once that you couldn't comprehend. What did the dream mean? Why did you see puppets as your friends? Was this real life? Was Tommy really alive now? Did you really die? How? How could this all have happened and yet it's felt like it never even has happened?!

"Tommy, did I-i really die? The last time I saw you.... You were stabbed by the rake and k-killed." You said shakily.

"What? You were the one that died!" Tommy protested.

"You did!" You shot back.

"You did!"

"You did!"

"You did!" You both said back and forth unrelentingly.

"Okay, okay, be quiet, we both died okay!" You said and chuckled. You hugged Tommy happily. You didn't care how many times you died. You just wanted Tommy to there with you right now. As did tommy.

"Anyway, you did die the night you saved me three months ago. Luckily, two people happened to had seen the whole thing. They said they knew Mr. Slendy when they helped us. Their names were Nurse Ann and Dr. Smiley. You wouldn't be alive without them. They took you into surgery quickly and cleaned everything up.

But they told us there were still internal damages. They told me you wouldn't be waking up for a long time. Maybe... Not ever. You were dead for one minute before they resuscitated you." Tommy explained the sum of it.

Everything still didn't make sense. You were alive. You never died. But Tommy says other wise. Was everything you experience just some kind of dream? Somewhere in your head I kind of made sense. I mean you couldn't escape death so many times right? But what about the people you met. Tommy just said Dr. Smiley was real. So maybe it was real. But then Tommy wouldn't be alive....

Right now, life has been very unforgiving to you. All the confusion. The lies. The love. Everything was fake to begin with after that unfaithful night. You didn't care at that point. All you ever wanted was Tommy. It didn't matter if you had to die a million times more to be with him.

"Tommy, Slendy wants yo-"

It was Jane. She entered the room then looked at you astonished. Why? Oh wait, you've been in a coma for three months, pfft duh!

"Y/n-n!" Jane said and ran to your side.

"Nice to see you again... Bruh." you said to her and smiled.

"Y/n, I can't believe you're awake!" Jane said happily yet still very very astonished.

Suddenly, more and more of your friends filled the room after hearing Jane shout that out. Dr. Smiley was surprised you still have your memory after losing so much blood and oxygen to you're brain. You wondered if he remembered that one time you spent the night at Zalgo's. Most likely not. It was a bit upsetting to you.

"Y/n, don't ever die again!!" BEN said and grabbed your hand.

"I'll try." you said cerealously. No body laughed, "Too soon?"

"Yeah." Slendy said with a nod. "Too soon."

"I missed you guys." you said to them changing the subject.

"How'd you think I felt!" Masky said with passion. Everyone looked at him for a second. "I mean, we felt." Masky said nervously.

You were happy. But was it really real this time? For some reason this time you knew it was real. You could feel a life full vibe from everyone. It wasn't like when you were with everyone from your... Other world? But yeah something like that.

"Okay, I feel Awkward being the only one sitting." you said and tried to sit up only to feel a extremely stinging pain in your chest. It made your chest tighten.

"Y/n, you need to sit still. Your body still isn't able to compute with the wound because you're been sitting still for so long." Nurse Ann said knowingly. You only knew she was nurse Ann because she was in a Nurse uniform.

"But I-"

"No buts, y/n, you need to sit" Jeff said in a motherly voice.

You rolled your eyes with a smile. Sure you wanted to get up and be with your friends but you had no choice. Luckily, everyone decided to stay will you. BEN even moved his video games to your room. The room that still have the bunk beds that you've missed having so much. Everyone was around you having fun. As were you. You got to meet the real B.E.Bs, the real zero, the real Clockwork, and the real Nurse Ann even if you've never even met Nurse Ann to begin with. (B.E.Bs means Black Eyes Babes remember? Or bitches. Which ever you prefer.)

You were once again truly happy. But..... There was someone you missed the most besides Tommy. But you did miss Tommy more than anything In the world. It was-