Chappy 10 - Broken

There you lay on the floor of your room unable to eat, drink, sleep, or talk. You were useless. If you couldn't protect your brother, what else was there to live for? You could feel Tommy's presence around you as if to toucher you. You thought Tommy hated you for not being able to save him regardless if he smiled at you. When you buried his body by yourself not wanting anyone else to touch his body, you pictured Tommy looking at you with hate.

When really, he wanted to look after you with love and care. Tommy loved you enough to risk his life for you but you were blinded by depression to see it. You missed Tommy. You've been in your room for five days refusing to listen to the wanting friends outside your door. You didn't want to be happy. You thought if you were happy just once more,  Tommy would hate you. But really, that's all he wanted, Tommy wanted you to be happy.

Your stomach grumbled since it's been five days since you've last eaten. But it wasn't the first time you were starved, the only difference was, it was by your own choice. You planned on dying in that room. Alone and depressed.  You heard a knock at your door and soft voices.

"Y/n, I miss you. Can you please come out?" Sally's soft, sad voice said.

You curled up in a ball. There was nothing you wanted to do more than to go and hug your friends for comfort. But you didn't.

"Y/n, come out when was the last time you ate something?" Jane said with a sad expression on her face you could practically sense through the door.

"Please, y/n." Angel called, "Before I bust down the door."

"Y/n." Clockwork whispered.

"We miss you." Zero finished for her.

You refused. You had to. You need to. Yet another force opened the door for you. The door slowly creaked open. But it wasn't you who opened it. Sally, Jane, Angel, Zero and Clockwork entered the door altogether and looked at your frail, mentally broken body. Jane sat next to you on the floor and held your head up. Sally began to pour water in your mouth making your dry throat moist again.

You coughed up the water refusing it until you just gave in.

"Y/n, I thinks it's time you come out. If you keep locking yourself up you're never going to be able to heal." Jane said looking at you.

You looked into her pure black eyes with sadness in them. Tears began to fill your eyes. You grabbed Sally and began to cry on her shoulder. Sally rubbed your back and hummed a song to make you feel better. It was about ten minutes when you began to stop crying. You were still sniffing uncontrollably but Sally, Jane, Angel, Zero, and Clockwork picked you up and carried you down stairs. They sat you on the couch where everyone sat, waiting for you. Everyone had worried faces. You didn't want to look at them.

"Y/n, how are you feeling." Slender asked as quietly and as nicely as possible.

"How do you think I feel?" you asked and laid you head on the couch.

"Can everyone just do what they always do and pretend nothing's change?" You asked. Everyone looked at each other and did as you wished in order to make you feel better.

BEN and Toby began to play their games Masky and Hoodie went to there room. Splendor and offendor went back to fighting. Slendy began to prepare lunch. Angel and Helen played cards on the table. Clockwork and Sally when to go play tea party. Zero and Puppeteer went to go do what ever they did. Jeff sharpened his knifes. EJ went to his room, LJ left to go kill. Smiley and Grinny laid on the couch with you. You let them. Having them around left therapeutic. 

After a while of sitting on the couch, you stood up.

"I'm going back to bed." you said and began to walked until you were stopped

"Y/n, you shouldn't lock yourself up again." Toby said in a worried voice.

"I'm not going to ,I'm just tired." you told him and kept walking up stairs.

Once you entered your room, you saw the bunk bed. Instead of getting into your bed, you crawled on top of Tommy's bed. You laid in his blanks that had a little bit of his smell left in them. You began to cry again. But you had no tears to shed. You crawled off of Tommy's bed and sat on the desk next to your night stand. You grabbed your knife from the floor and began to sing a song as you stabbed your fingers repeatedly.

"I got all my fingers, the knife goes chop chop chop, if I miss the spaces in between my fingers will come off and if I hit my fingers blood with soon come out but all the same I play this game cause that's what it's all about Oh chop chop chop chop chop chop chop I'm picking up the speed and if I hit my fingers then my hand will start to bleed" you sang and dropped the knife holding your cut up hand.

The door of your room was opened. Then closed. You turned around in your chair to see EJ. You don't know why but you could feel a worried face behind his blue mask.

"Go away." you said quietly, hiding your wounded hand.

"What are you doing?" he asked a bit orderly.

"Nothing, go away." you said again.

"Let me see your hand." EJ said holding out his hand for you to place yours in.

"No." you refused.

"Y/n, I know what your doing, I can smell the blood. You shouldn't be doing this, now, give me your hand." EJ said again in a worried voice

You hesitated at first but then you gave in and showed him your blood covered hand. Ej grabbed your hand lightly so he didn't hurt you. He took out a rag and began to clean your hand.

"Y/n, you're not the only one who's lost someone who's dear to them. But all you need is company so you can move on, please, let someone, anyone, be with you so this doesn't happen again." EJ begged for your safety.

"EJ, I know you're right but Tommy was the one who made me want to carry on and now that he's gone, I don't know what to live for." you said looking down at your lap.

"Live for another love." EJ said and stood up, "I know it's not right for me to tell you this because it was a secret but lots of the guys like you here and there not the only ones... so please get yourself together." EJ said and left with no other words.

You looked down at your hand and saw that it was bandaged up. EJ words repeated in your head over and over. Live for another love. 'Maybe he's right' you thought to yourself.