Chappy 42 - A Pedo Thing?

Lj and you decided to avoid everyone downstairs (even tho they were in the resting room) by jumping out the window. You were used to it but in your current condition, you were a bit worried. What if you broke something again? Or rather kill yourself by accident again. Either way you would be worried. You wanted to stay in your current 'world' unlike the entirety fake one before. You looked out the window, downward, then looked at Lj worried.

"Don't worry, I got this." Lj said and put an arm around your shoulder and covered your eyes.

You could feel a strange sense of being in an entirely different place. You could hear the song 'Pop Goes the Weasel' yet you didn't understand why. Not only that but there was also an entirely different atmosphere, it felt very humid as if you were being suffocated. Very, very, very quickly the music disappeared and you could feel the cold air return. Lj uncovered your eyes and you could see that you were in the middle of the forest.

"The hell?" You said with an eyebrow raised.

"Don't worry about it." Lj said with a playful smile.

You shrugged even though you knew you should worry about it. Or rather at lest be curious about it.

"Anyway, where are we?" You asked doing a 360 to get a look around.

"Some place where we might find some walkers to possibly kill." Lj said with a dark smile on his black stained lips.

"Walkers? Are we in the Walking Dead or something?" You said with a small smile and a chuckle.

"Sure, why not?" Lj said with a laugh.

"Should we hide or something?" You asked looking up at the sky being blocked by trees.

"Na." Lj said and leaned on a tree that had a marking on it.

"What's that?" You said looking at the marking that was close to Lj's head.

Lj turned around and looked at it himself. It was a heart with two letters in it and a plus sign in the middle. All together it said A+H. You grabbed your knife out of your pocket and rested an arm on Lj and used the other to carve something next to it. Now it said
A+H= Ass Hole. You laughed to yourself. You looked at Lj with a chuckle. He rolled his eyes with a smile. Suddenly, you both heard something. It was someone stepping on fallen leaves.

You motioned Lj to hide and wait for the right moment to attack. Lj nodded and followed. You crouched down along with Lj until you both were hidden then you relaxed a bit and peeked behind the tree. There was a couple holding hands and laughing as they walked under the tree you were just vandalizing with humor. Once they both saw the new and improved sign, they stopped laughing and were speechless.

You did your best to hold in your laughter. The guy looked pretty buff but it kind of looked like he was faking it because it looked more like fat. He had a five o'clock shadow and brown hair and brown eyes. He looked much older that his girl. She had dyed blonde hair and brown eyes and more youthful skin than him. Over all he looked like a pedo getting it on with a young teen.

"What the hell?!! Who ever did this will fucking die!" The guy said with his fist clenched.

"Howie, calm down. I know you wouldn't do that." Howie's girl said placing a hand on his shoulder.

You had to keep in your laughter once more when you heard his name. The Howie sighed. You looked at Lj and motioned him to keep an eye on the girl. Then you walked out from behind the tree.

"I'll die, you say?" You said with a smirk and arms crossed.

"You were the on who did this?!" Whoomoo what ever his name is said.