Chappy 36 - FNAF?

"Come on, let's go inside already!" Masky said and began to drag you towards the building.

"But I don't wanna!" You said lazily "It's like something in the fucking morning, I'm tired and I want to go home with pizza!"

"Y/n, don't be a party pooper." Hoodie said with hands on his hips.

That was it. Your trigger word was said. Party pooper. Everyone in that FREDDY FUCKIN FAZBEAR BUILDING IS ABOUT TO FUCKING DIE!!!! Your eyes practically turned red and your adrenaline spiked. Hell was about to be raised and people were about to die...Maybe.

"LETS FUCKING DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You shouted and busted down the door of the old building.

You rushed in at an inhuman speed and suddenly ran into a Bear. Well more like a mechanical Bear because when it moved you could hear a slight creek of metal joints. You gave a wicked smile to the bear and chuckle. Then the chuckled turned into a laughed. Then an insane maniac laugh. You pulled out your knife on the weird robot and began to slash at it while striking from each and every side. The bear stumbled back unable to see where you were. Just as you were about to strike the beast's face it let out a loud scream that made you cover your ears.

Suddenly, two other robots appeared out of no where who looked like the bear. Only one was a bunny and the other a chicken. You noticed they all had human like eyes which was strange because they were robots, right? Either way, you did all you could to kill them. And you hoped you even could kill them. You thought not, it was Three against one after all. Your adrenaline was too high to care. You struck each one of them with all of your might. The bad thing was that they kept screaming in your face.

You still smiled regardless of the circumstances. You still fought even if the fight was unfair. And you still tired will all you got. Or rather, will all you had. After a while of useless striking you began to grown tired and began to think nothing would come out of it if you killed these things either way. Then one of them hit you. Hard. Enough to knock you down. They stood over you which made it hard to get back up too. You thought you would die. Thought. You saw one of the mechanics turn around when something was throw at them. To be more specific, a hook was thrown at the bear.

"Hey, you awesome idiots! Over here!" You heard Hoodie shout from afar.

But before the robots could beat on Hoodie (phrasing!) a strange toon began to play all around. It was a music box that played. It made shivers go down your spin for what ever reason you didn't understand. A strange puppet like image appeared before you. It stood there with a lifeless smile. You realized Masky was standing next to it. You could sense a smile on Masky's face. Masky held a hand out for you and you took it. After being pulled up, you saw that all the robots backed off.

"What's going on?" you said feeling pain in your whole body.

"Well, after you ran in, I told Hoodie to help you as I went to go look for my good friend I met online." Masky said and out a hand on the strange Puppets' shoulder. The puppet still showed it's lifeless smile. You waved awkwardly to him with your little energy.

"Does that mean they're not going to kill me?" You asked hopefully.

"Yes." the bear said. You backed up in surprise when the robot Spoke. It was shocking that not only could they fight but they could talk too!

"Sup, Freddy!" Masky said and began to make small talk.

You silently walked over to Hoodie and awkwardly fell onto his shoulder completely exhausted. Hoodie made sure you didn't fall and even took you to sit down on a party hat covered table with balloons. It wasn't the most comfortable place but it was sure better then having Hoodie carry you (or is it?). You signed and wrapped your arm around your head to relax on the table. A fox was sitting in front of you. You both stared at each other for a while.....

"What does the fox say?" You asked curiously.

The fox suddenly screamed. Not loudly but more demonstrationly (it's a word in my book!) you laughed. As did the fox. But the fox's laugh was very strange and weird to hear.

What your name, matey?" you asked in a pirate voice since it was dresses as a pirate.

Instead of speaking, the fox inscribed his name on the table with his hook for a hand. He spelled Foxy. You smiled at them and used your knife to spell Y/n. Foxy acknowledged you with a wave.  You and Foxy were pretty good friends for the rest of the night. He said how he wouldn't kick your ass if everyone started fighting you again and stuff like that. In fact, you were so occupied you didn't realize you had fallen asleep. As for Masky and Hoodie as well.

And all of you were still at Freddy Fazbear's.

Jeff POV

"Where's y/n and my Pizza!!!!!!" I shouted angrily.

"Calm ya tits, Jeff. Just wait a little while longer." BEN said and rolled his eyes.

"Or you can not calm your tits. That's nice too." Offendy said and smiled. I gagged in disgust.