Chappy 7 - Man Eating Friends

You sighed feeling a bit bored after playing. You watched Tommy and BEN play games for a bit until you wanted to go outside again. Tommy wanted to stay and play so you let him. You were afraid to leave him but you went outside on your own and smelled the pine scented air. The trees shook under the wind just like last night. It was a nice night, even a bit foggy. The chilly air was nice. It made you calm down from whatever made you tense. You touched you're lips, assuming it was the kiss you shared with Toby.

You looked around the house and found a bench. With someone siting on the bench. You walked over to them and saw it was EJ. You took a seat next to him and saw that he was dissecting a squirrel. You raised and eye brow at him but it seemed he didn't see you.

"Whatcha doin?" You asked in a singing toon.

"Studying." EJ said still looking at the dead squirrel and cutting it with his scalpel.

"What are you studying?" You asked still wondering.

"Well, really I was just killing the thing for taking my papers when my window was open." EJ said and threw the squirrel's corpse at a tree.

"Ew, it flopped!" You said when you heard the squirrel flop on the ground and make a gross noise. It made you laugh regardless of the slight grossness of it.

EJ laughed a bit. There was a chill in the air that made you bring your knees to your chest trying to give yourself heat. EJ seemed to have noticed that you were cold.

"You okay?" EJ asked "You want to go back inside?"

"Na, I'm okay, it's too much of a nice night to leave." You said and rested your chin on your knees to keep it from chattering.

You looked forward again and dosed off a bit. You felt something warm be placed on you. You saw it was a sweater. It looked like EJ's. You turned to EJ to see him without a shirt on. You blushed but still looked at him.

"Y-you're naked?" you said shyly.

"Am I? I thought I put on a shirt today, huh." EJ said scratching his head, turned out EJ had really beautiful brown hair under the sweater that made him look bald.

"Isn't it cold? It is the middle of October." you asked EJ trying to give him back his sweater.

"Y/n, I know you're cold I can hear you shaking, just take the sweater" EJ said trying to make you wear the sweater.

"EJ! Take the damn sweater!" you said embarrassed and angered.

"You!" EJ said pushing the sweater back to you.

"I'll take it~!" someone sang.

All of the sudden, the sweater was taken out of yours and EJ's gripped hands. You looked to see who took it. It turned out to be Sally. She put on the sweater and twirled around in it making it swish when she stopped.

"Aa~ that's better, it was cold!" Sally said and hugged herself.

"Um, Sally you do realize EJ's half naked, right?" You said to Sally and pointing at EJ.

"Yup!!" Sally said and skipped away singing the ring around the rosie song.

Now, you were left awkwardly with the half naked EJ. There was an awkward silence.

"Uummm" you said scratching your head.

"Yeah, let's just go back inside." EJ said and began to walk to the house.

You were a bit embarrassed to go back inside with EJ looking like that. Although, it was practically a subzero temperature so, you couldn't help it. You were also wearing a skirt so it was do or die, you chose to go inside instead of dying from frost bite. You hoped to sneak past everyone and go unseen with the naked EJ.