Chappy 43 - Tachyon

Your POV

The moon began to go down as you and Lj walked home. You had a smile on your face as you hummed a song that you soon began to sing

Got a little soul, the world is cold
cold place to be
Wanna little warmth but who gonna save a little warmth for me
We know the fire awaits, Unbelievablers
All of the sinners the same
Girl you and I will die Unbelievablers
bound to the tracks of the train
If I'm born again I know that the world will disagree
Wanna little grace but who gonna save a little grace for me
We know the fire awaits Unbelievablers
All of the sinners the same
Girl you and I will die Unbelievablers bound to the tracks of the train

You began to stop singing once you saw the house come into view. It kinda made a frown appear on your lips. After all, your ex did live in the same house as you. Depressingly.

"Why'd you stop?" Lj asked in a upset manor.

"Oh, um, no reason." you said nervously.

"That was convincing." Lj said sarcastically.

You chuckled nervously and looked away from him. Lj looked down and put his hands behind his back with a smile. Without you noticing he suddenly disappeared. You turned back to Lj and was about to tell him something until you saw that he was gone. You stopped with a worried look. You made a quick 360 but didn't see him anywhere. Your eyes shifted all around yourself looking. You refused to call out Lj's name since that's what all the dumb bimbos did in the movies before they got dead. So that was out of the question. You also refused to move as well since in most scary movies the killer shows up behind you.

And if you did chose to move it would be very quickly since in movies the person is practically a zombie. Slower than slow. Anyway, you calmly waited for a sign of Lj then....

"BOO!" Lj said suddenly appearing behind you.

Before you could accidentally hit Lj in the face, you purposely kicked Lj in the nuts. DEEZ- ahem sorry.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR?!!!" Lj said falling to the floor.

"You scared me!" you said with absolutely no expression in your voice what so ever.

Lj looked at you angrily. Lj got up quickly and disappeared before your eyes. You got a bit worried, Lj looked very very mad before he left. You knew what was coming so you ran towards the house as quickly as you could. Even though you were being chased, you were having fun. A smile appeared on your lips as you dodged a tree. You looked behind yourself to see Lj still chasing you. You smiled at him with joy and he slightly smiled back. You looked forward again as you made it to the porch of the house.

You opened the door quickly and closed it behind yourself, locking it. You panted and smiled as you heard Lj running into the door. You knew he could get in yet you didn't care. You leaned on the door and looked in front of yourself to see Lj.

"Shit." you said and ran upstairs. You saw Tommy along the way and grabbed him as you ran.

"Y/n?" Tommy said confused and wanting know why you were running. You just nervously smiled at him and ran into your room.

"Um, I kinda kicked Lj in the nuts and now he's, you know, chasing me." you stated leaning in the door so it didn't opened after putting Tommy down.

"Oh." Was all Tommy said.

"Hehe."

"So what now?" Tommy asked, "I mean, can't Lj teleport?"

"Excuse me?" You said