Chappy 23 - Giant Ass House

"Mmmmm ah~ aah~'' you said taking in deep breaths.

"Y/n-n" Kagekou said calling your name out.

You moaned.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Wat? O.o

"MY FUCKING HEAD!" You said with a angrily moan and began sitting up.

"Y/n! I thought you were dead for a second." Kagekou said in relief.

"Where the hell am I?" you asked rubbing your bruised head.

"Well, I was gonna take you to Zalgo already but I thought you were dead so I waited to see if you were or not. If I took you to him dead he'd kill me." Kagekou said with a chuckle.

You were sitting on the dirt ground with Kagekou. He seemed to be facing you and resting his chin on his hand. You looked around more and noticed you were still in the forest. You looked at Kagekou and waited for him to say something but it seemed he wasn't going to speak.

"Once again, where the hell am I?" you asked again angrily at Kagekou.

"Calm down. You're in Zalgo's territory." he said with a smile of his mask.

"Why do you keep saying Zalgo?" You asked with a raised brow.

"He's my master, I guess you could say. He gives us a home, food and care. I guess he's like our version of Slenderman." Kagekou said standing up and slapping his butt to get the dirt off. He gave you a hand and pulled you off the ground.

"So, my guess is you're taking me to Zalgo, right?" You asked dusting yourself off as well.

"Correct, my dear." Kagekou said and began leading you to... Well, where ever Zalgo lived. You had no choice to follow since you didn't know where you were.

"Do I look like a deer to you?" You asked with sas.

"That's not the kind of dear I meant." he said and just kept walking.

You began to get bored of talking so you just walked silently and followed Kagekou.

-TIME A SKIPPOOO. Ew poo-

"Are we there yet?" you asked bored.

"No." Kagekou replied plainly

"Are we there yet?" you asked bored.

"No." Kagekou replied plainly.

"Are we there yet?" you asked bored.

"No." Kagekou replied plainly.

"Are we there yet?" you asked bored.

"Yes." Kagekou said plainly and stopped in his tracks.

(Don't worry I wasn't having a seizure)

You didn't realize he would actually stop and you ended up bumping into him, knocking him over by accident.

"S-sorry." you said cringing with you heard a thud.

You began to grab Kagekou's hand and pull him back up. He was surprisingly heavy. Then you looked up to see a Giant. Ass. House. It had to be three times bigger then Slendy's mansion. You didn't realized you accidentally dropped Kagekou back on the ground.

"Daaaaaammmmnn. You guys be ballin'." you said looking at the giant mountain of a house.

"Yeah, you get used to it." Kagekou said picking himself up.

You didn't know how anyone could get used to this. Kagekou walk forward and into to the house, you followed behind, of course. The inside of the house was a bit dim like Slendy's and it wasn't as filled. There were a couple of people sitting around and they all looked so different from one another. Kagekou was approached by a girl. She had light blonde hair and, pale skin, and one red eye.

One eye because the other was missing and left nothing but red blood under the hollow eye. She also seemed to have cuts on herself all over. She kissed Kagekou on his mask and smiled.

"Why did it take you so long?" she asked Kagekou.

"Oooooooo~ Kagekou gots a girlfriend, Kagekou gots a girlfriend." you sang pointing and laughing at Kagekou.

"Shut up, at lest I have one unlike someone named you!" Kagekou said back rudely.

"Well, I feel bad for this person named You." you said taking pity upon the person.

"Uuuu, well anyway, nice to meet you, y/n. I'm Sadie." the girl who is Kagekou's girlfriend said.

"Hi Sadie, I'm y/n now take me to your leader." you said talking weirdly at the end.

Sadie shrugged and lead you through the giant house you were sure you would get lost in it if you walked in by yourself. Sadie seemed to know her way around. She soon stopped after a while of walking and knocked on a door. She knocked in a toon. You guessed it was a super secret knock of awesomeness.

"Zalgo~, y/n's here" Sadie said and opened the door with a creak.

The suspension of opening the door killed you. That's why we had to wait till next chappy to see what's on the other side.