Chappy 16 - That's NOT Candy!

You trudged back with everyone to the house with BEN walking next to you giving you a light push on the side while eating a lolly pop. You knew he wanted his candy. So you hit him the the chest with the large bag of candy that you collected. 

"You want it, take it!" You said in a upset tone.

"I don't want to carry it!" BEN Said and gave you the bag back.

You rolled your eyes and just ignored him and carried the bag. After a short while of walking, everyone made it back to the house with blood covered candy. But still it was candy. Good either way, right? You smiled and entered the house. You opened the door for everyone and jumped on the couch before anyone else could take it.
But then you remembered you had to give BEN all the your candy.

You sighed and walked upstairs with BEN. He entered your room and closed the door behind himself.

"How much do I have to give you? Because I still wanna have some." you asked hoping he would asked for a little bit since you liked candy.

"Just a little, then you can have all the candy you want." he said with a smirk.

You sighed and began to reach in the big pillow case filled to the brim with candy. Since it was filled, you didn't really mind him taking some. But then you didn't really realize that wasn't the candy BEN wanted at all.

BEN's POV

I decided to have some fun with y/n when we raced. I made a bet that if I win I could have some candy. I bet she couldn't tell that I had Offenderman teleport me to the house before she got there. But I could tell she mixed up what I really asked for. When I followed her to her room I closed the door for some privacy. She began to poke through her bag looking for good candies while I made my move.

Your POV

You looked through the bag some what upset. You didn't really realize what BEN was doing while you looked. BEN suddenly grabbed your chin and turned your head towards him. Then he brought his lips to yours. Your eyes widen while your faced started to heat up and turn completely red. BEN didn't ever ask for entrance in your mouth, he just wanted a little kiss but you were still surprised.

BEN suddenly pulled apart the kiss and looked a bit surprised about what he did himself. You just looked at him not really caring. But it was a nice kiss. BEN began to back away slowly while covering his mouth with a blush. Then he ran out of your room. You tilled your head confused. 'Does he not like me?' You thought. When really that wasn't the case at all. Once he left you said to yourself, "I swear Ima bout to get herpies because these asshole." Even though it wasn't true.

Ben POV

When I kissed y/n her lips were so... Enchanting. I felt myself going into a trance of love and wanting. I didn't want to but I pulled away from the kiss. When I looked at y/n again, her beauty was too much for me. I ran out of the room with my heart beating, ready to bust out of my chest. "O MA GAW!!!" I shout when I closed the door to my room with a slam.

Your POV

You shrugged and took a few pieces of candy and put them in your mouth to taste sweetness instead of embarrassment. You signed and decided to take a shower instead of staying in your bloody outfit. You grabbed a f/n tank top with some knee high shorts to match. Once you showered, you grabbed a onesie and put it over your cloths. You were now fresh and clean but mind still thinking dirtily about the kiss. It made you blush once more completely uncontrollably which wasn't like you.

The fact that he ran away as if disgusted was even worst. Just to be sure it wasn't because of you, you scrubbed your face completely clean over the sink. The steam covered the mirror. You decided to talk to an old friend. You wrote backwards on the clouded mirror Mary, Mary, are you there? You waited for a while. A yes appeared to be written back. You smiled and wrote to her for a long time.

I'm glad you can talk right now. It's pretty crazy here and I just wanted to know if you've been watching.

Mary: Yeah, I've been watching. I'm extremely sad about what happened to Tommy by the way. I wish he was here.

Me too. Him being here would make this much easier. I hope you're not too upset. I'm still trying to get over it.

Mary: I miss my family too. It's not that bad knowing they're gone. It's even worst to forget about them.

I know. He always pops in my head everyday. It's my fault he's gone.

Mary: Stop blaming yourself it wasn't your fault.

Yes, it was.

Mary: You're so stubborn. Hey, it's pretty late. The sun's already coming up, why don't you go to bed?

Okay, thanks for talking with me, hopefully no one kisses me anymore.

Mary: Not me. It's like watching a Novella up in here, it's amazing.

Fuck you.

Mary: You too, y/n. Good night

You smiled again before turning off the lights and leaving the bathroom after talking too your good friend Bloody Mary. You've known her almost your whole life and when ever she could, she would watch over you.

Even after talking about it to get it out of your system you were still thinking about the kisses you received from Toby and BEN. It made you blush and jump up and down to get the embarrassment out.  You sighed again.