36.

CALLIE'S POV:

Liam and I were walking out of class together when I felt myself being dragged the opposite way by a large hand. When I looked up to see my ex-boyfriend was the culprit, I groaned in annoyance, "Stiles!" I glared up at him as he pulled me along behind him down the hallway. I glanced back down the hallway towards Liam to see him looking back at me, I gave him a small shrug, and he smiled at me before he turned around to go the other way. I stopped fighting against Stiles' grip and began to quicken my pace to try to keep up with him, "What's wrong, Stiles? What happened?" I asked as I finally saw that we were headed towards Scott and Kira. Once we reached them they began to walk with us, "Anyone going to fill me in?" I asked loudly, but the three juniors ignored me as they began speaking to each other.

"An axe murderer?" Kira questioned, eyes glancing back at Stiles.

I furrowed my eyebrows at my three friends, "Okay, what?"

"A family murdering axe murderer." Stiles said from beside me not answering me. I stared up at him, then glanced towards Scott and Kira who were in front of me.

Scott shrugged his shoulders, "I already heard about it."

Stiles held out his hands, "Wait. What?" he asked, "You did? How?"

"My mom called me," he said as he stopped in front of his locker, "She knew we'd see it on the news." he explained more to his best friend.

Stiles waved his arms again, "Perfect." he said, "Let's go." he grabbed onto my arm again and tried to pull me with him, but I didn't move from my spot beside Kira.

"Whoa, whoa. We've got Econ in five minutes." Scott said to him as I yanked my wrist out of his hand, "Callie has class too, Stiles."

Stiles' face contorted at Scott's words, "Okay, did you forget the part about the family murdering axe murderer?" his eyes darted around the three of us.

"Did you forget that you're dad's the sheriff?" I questioned him back, defending my alpha.

Stiles glared at me, but before he could say anything, Scott added, "They want us to stay out of it."

"Are you guys kidding me?" He asked, "There's a family murdering axe murderer and we're not going to do anything about it?" his expression was filled with shock and somewhat betrayal.

I nodded my head as Kira said, "Maybe we should just let the adults handle it."

Stiles stared at her then said, "So, the three of you... you want to stay here... school, go to class?" he asked and he glanced down at me, I nodded my head again, "Never heard anything so irresponsible in my life." he turned around and began to walk in the direction of his own locker in anger.

"See you at tryouts?" Scott called out to him. Stiles just flapped his arms as he disappeared around the corner.

I turned back to face Kira and Scott, "I'll see you guys, later... Good luck at tryouts, Scott." I smiled at him, "And I'll save you a seat, Kira." I gave another smile before I spun on my heel to walk towards my next class.

****

STILES' POV:

I leaned against the gym locker that was beside Scott's as he freaked out about Kira, "It was the first kiss since our actual first kiss." he said as he put on his lacrosse gloves.

"That's good." I pointed at him nodding, "You kissed her." I gave him a smile but he gave a slight shake of his head. I raised and eyebrow at him and held out my hands in confusion.

"I did," he paused, "But I didn't."

"Was it on the lips?" I asked him quietly.

He breathed out, "Yeah,"