14.

CALLIE'S POV:

"So when did you get there?" Agent McCall asked us as I sat in between Stiles and Scott, Kira was on the other side of Scott, and Lydia got a chair all to herself. I still couldn't figure out why Agent McCall had to interview us if the sheriff was sitting directly behind him.

"At the same time." Stiles answered from beside me.

"At the same times as who?"

"At the same time as me." Scott answered.

"By coincidence?" Agent McCall asked.

"What do you mean coincidence?" Stiles asked with a confused look on his face.

Agent McCall sighed, "That's what I'm asking you. The two of you arrived at the same time. Was that coincidence?"

"Are you asking me?" Scott asked his father.

"I think he was asking me." Stiles grinned at Scott.

I sighed, "I think he was asking both of you." Lydia nodded her head to show that she agreed to what I said.

"Okay, let me answer the question." he said flustered and realized he mixed up his words, I looked at the sheriff to see him trying to hold back a smile, "Let me ask the questions." He glared at Stiles as Stiles winked and pointed at him, "Just so I have this absolutely clear. Barrow was hiding in the chemistry closet at the school. Someone left him a coded message on the blackboard telling him to kill Kira. Then Barrow took Kira to a power substation and tied her up with the intent of electrocuting her, which blacked out the entire town."

Stiles nodded his head, "Sounds about right."

"How did you know he'd take her to a power station?"

"Stiles had mentioned that he was an electrical engineer. So where else would he take her?" I smirked at Agent McCall. I didn't like him much, especially if he was trying to get rid of the sheriff.

Agent McCall raised his eyebrow and glanced at Stiles, "That's one hell of a deduction there, Stiles."

Stiles shrugged, "Yeah, what can I say? I take after my pops. He's in the law enforcement." Stiles winked at the sheriff who let out a snort but then covered it up with a fake cough when Agent McCall turned to look at him.

I couldn't help but smile even when Sheriff Stilinski said, "Stiles, just, uh.. Just answer the man."

"We made a good guess." Stiles said.

"What were the two of you doing?" he turned to his son and Kira.

Scott said, "Eating pizza,"

While Kira said, "Eating sushi."

Then they each said what the other had just said, finally they both said together, "Eating sushi and pizza."

"What were you doing?" Agent McCall faced just me.

"I was with Stiles."

"Doing?"

"Uh.." I said trying to think of something to say instead of what were actually doing, "Do I really have to say it?"

"Yes, I need to know everything," he said as he glanced back at the sheriff and back at me when I didn't answer, "Callie, answer the question."

He continued to stare at me and when he opened his mouth I yelled, "We were having sex!"

"Oh." he said dumbfounded. I heard the sheriff let out a small half sigh and laugh as he shook his head.

"We were safe, Sheriff," I smiled at him and looked away from everyone.