51.

CALLIE'S POV:

I walked up to the main level of the school with Scott, Kira, and Stiles, we all walked through the crowds of parents that were more than happy to see their children alive. Scott quickly separated from the rest of us to go see his father, along with Kira once she finally spotted her father as well. I stayed by Stiles as we walked out of the building, our path was blocked by the sheriff the second he saw us, "Are you okay?" he questioned his son, Stiles nodded his head, he was okay from the virus, but not from Malia. His attention then turned towards me, "What the hell were you thinking?" he was angry, but he didn't yell. I just shrugged my shoulders at him as I looked around at parents hugging their kids, something that I couldn't do. Sheriff Stilinski sighed, "At least you're both alright," he mumbled and then pulled Stiles into a tight hug. When he released Stiles, he shifted towards me and hugged me.

I stood there as the sheriff inspected his son and I due to the amount of blood each of our faces shared, "Callie!" I turned when I heard the familiar voice, and I saw Derek running towards me, "Are you alright? Are you okay?" he said as he held onto my face and looked me over. I nodded my head as best as I could before he pulled me against him and held onto me tight, "Don't do something like that ever again, do you hear me?"

"Yeah, I hear you." I smiled to myself knowing that I may not have a parent to worry about me and then scream at me, but I had a big brother.

"Callie," I let go of my brother and faced Liam, "Hey," he smiled at me.

I smiled back and hugged, "I'm so sorry I just left you out here." I said quietly to him, "But that's the price you pay when you like me, I do a lot of stupid shit."

He let out a small laugh and just shook his head at me, "I'm okay with that, as long as you're okay." he half stated and questioned at the same time.

"Yes, for the millionth time," I smiled at him.

"Who's blood is all over you?"

"It's not mine," I said as I looked down to see that my chest was also splattered, "It was some teacher's, he was going to shoot Stiles and I, but Agent McCall shot him first," Liam's eyes grew a bit at my words, "It's fine though, I totally wolfed out-"

"Which didn't help." Stiles said from behind me, "That just made him really want both of us dead."

I rolled my eyes and looked back at Liam, "We're alive," I said, Liam was still studying me.

"I'm really happy that you're okay," he smiled at me.

I grinned, "Aw, Lia-" my words were cut off by his as he pressed them against mine.

"Okay, that's enough." I heard Derek say as I broke from Liam's lips, "She will see you at school tomorrow, Liam."

I opened my mouth to argue that I was invited to dinner at the Dunbar's but quickly shut it when I saw that Derek, Sheriff Stilinski, and Stiles were all staring at me. Two of the three who were already angry with me, still looked angry, and Stiles, he kind of looked jealous. I looked back towards Liam, "Can you ask your mom if dinner will work another night?" I asked him and he nodded his head at me. And then, just to put the cherry on top of my day, figuring that I was already in some pretty deep shit with Derek and the sheriff, I leaned over and pecked Liam's lips once more, "Bye Liam," I smirked at him and then walked past the two men and the teenage boy. 

****

"Yes, I'll call you tomorrow, Derek. I promise." I said to him as we stood beside Stiles' jeep.

"Okay," he said quietly as he just stared down at me, "I am glad you're okay, even though I'm still very, very pissed off that you didn't listen to me."