25.

CALLIE'S POV:

I stared down at Stiles' unconscious face as it laid in my lap, I slowly ran my fingers through his hair as Lydia drove us to Scott's house. Aiden would glance back at me every now and then, I wouldn't look up at him though, "We're here." he said quietly, "Lydia got get Scott to help." I waited in the car and Aiden waited outside the backseat passenger side door. I looked up when my door opened, Scott giving me a sad smile as he helped me out of the car. I looked down at my hands, they were covered in Stiles' blood. I felt an arm come around me, and a hand squeeze my shoulder, I looked up to see Melissa just watching me, and then she ushered me inside behind the boys.

"The couch, put him on the couch." Scott said. Everyone moved to look closer at Stiles but I stood back a little in an almost daze.

"Guys, this is crazy." Melissa said, "He needs to be in the hospital."

"Mom, remember what happened last time he went to the hospital." Scott said.

I stepped a bit closer to them, though I didn't make eye contact with anyone in the room, I kept my eyes on Stiles. I crossed my arms over my chest, not caring if the blood on my hands wasn't dry and watched as Deaton lifted up Stiles' shirt to reveal a gash across his stomach, "It doesn't look like he's bleeding." he looked closer, "I think he might even be healing."

"You mean healing like we heal?" Aiden asked.

"That's good, right?" I asked hopefully.

"For him, yes. Us? I'm not so sure." Deaton glanced over at me, but I already knew I was wearing an expressionless look as I stared at Stiles.

****

"Well, if we're not going to kill him, why aren't we at least tying him down with really big chains?" Aiden asked as he stepped towards the couch Stiles was on.

"I might have something more effective." Deaton said as he set down his briefcase on the coffee table and opened it.

I stepped back so Scott and Aiden could hold onto Stiles' body, they held open his mouth, and held onto his head so Deaton would be able to give him whatever was in the bottle he was holding. Deaton squeezed the liquid into Stiles' mouth, and Stiles' hand shot up to Aiden's neck, "Get him off me! Get him off me!" Aiden said as Stiles looked like he was clearly enjoying Aiden's struggle until Aiden got away.

Stiles stared at his hand as it shook and his body relaxed against the back of the couch as he looked at his hand, "Kanima venom. Nice touch." his hand fell to rest next to his legs. Aiden stepped forward and growled at Stiles, I put my hand on his chest knowing he wouldn't hurt me just to get to Stiles, "You know how they say that twins get a feeling when the other's in pain? You didn't lose that talent, too, did you? Oh, I hope not. You're going to need it." We all looked at Scott as Scott stared at Aiden, "Okay, I'll give a little hint. Ethan's at the school."

"Go." Scott told Aiden and he was out the door.

Stiles leaned his head back so he could see behind him as he laughed, "Oh, I hope he gets there in time. I like the twins." he brought his head back up to face us, "Short tempers. Homicidal compulsions. They're a lot more fun than you bakemono trying to save the world every day."

"Doc, you brought something to paralyze his body. You got anything for his mouth?" Melissa asked from behind me.

"Yes, I do." Deaton pulled out a roll of duct tape and tore a piece off and placed it on Stiles mouth.

Stiles yelled against the tape, then began to chuckle as he brought his eyes to mine.

****

I sat in the living room on the couch beside Stiles as Melissa sat in a chair in front of him trying to sew up the cut in his stomach. Deaton, Scott, and Lydia were all talking in the kitchen, I had been listening off and on, but my main focus was on Stiles. Melissa put a bandage over the cut after she had done all she could to it. Stiles stared at me when Melissa walked into the other room, his eyes filled with tears as he began to sniffle, "Stiles?" I asked, he gave me a small nod, and I pulled the tape off of his mouth, several tears falling down his cheeks.