30.

****

-ONE WEEK LATER-

CALLIE'S POV:

"So what's going on with you and Stiles anyways? Are you guys together or is he with Malia now?" Lydia asked as both of our eyes darted towards the two that were standing in front of Stiles' locker.  I shrugged my shoulders as  Lydia came to a stop causing me to go face first into her strawberry blonde hair as I hadn't taken my eyes off of Stiles, "You two need to talk." she said as she opened her locker, and winked her own reflection in the small mirror that hung on the door of it.

"I've been trying to avoid that certain talk since we got the real Stiles back." I said as I stared down at my shoes, "It's like we aren't even together anymore anyways. What's the point of having the talk?"

"Closure, my love." Lydia gave me a sweet smile, "After the talk, you may hurt for a little but in the end you'll be okay. You're a strong girl." she handed me one of her books while she kept searching, "I mean you haven't castrated him and you found out about what happened with Malia, what, a week or so ago?"

I rolled my eyes, "She's been at the house all week."

"Why?" Lydia took the large book from my hands and closed her locker.

I shrugged again, "Stiles is training her on how to be a human and controlling her abilities, I guess. I don't know, I've barely even talked to Sheriff Stilinski let alone his son."

"I still think Scott, her alpha, should be training her. But my opinion usually doesn't matter when it comes to the pack stuff unless someone is on the verge of dying." Lydia stared ahead as we began to walk down the hallway towards were my locker was located, "Don't look now, but Stiles is staring at you." I felt my breath hitch at her words as I tried to focus my attention on anything else except Stiles, "I'll see you after class, I have to go in early to discussion my test grade. Love you." Lydia waved and walked into the first classroom on our right. I took a deep breath as I kept walking towards my locker just hoping my eyes wouldn't wander up to Stiles' across the hallway.

"Callie," I looked up as I heard the oh-so familiar voice say my name only to himself but thanks to my hearing abilities I happened to catch it. Our brown eyes locked on each others as I walked down the hallway, I gave him a small smile to let him know I was okay, even if I wasn't. I learned that from Lydia. My eyes slowly moved away from him and I kept them ahead as I stared at the area where my locker was at, "Callie!" I heard Stiles yell as I walked , I didn't stop or look back I continued to walk, "Cal! Hey, wait up!" I heard him getting closer as I kept my head down and my eyes away from him, until I felt his hand grasp my wrist and spin me around to face him, "Hey, didn't you hear my calling your name?" he asked out of breath. I nodded my head slightly and his face turned in confusion, "Why didn't you stop?"

"Maybe I didn't want to stop and talk." Stiles face looked hurt at my words, "What did you need?"

"Scott said we are leaving for Mexico in a few days to go find Derek." he informed me, "I hadn't really gotten the chance to tell you lately because of..." he trailed off, his eyes must have followed where mine went, "Yeah, because of that..." he said awkwardly as we both looked over at Malia.

"Yeah, we need to talk about that," I said as I turned to walk the rest of the way to my locker, Stiles right behind me.

"Do you want to talk right now?" he asked as he leaned against the locker next to my open one.

I looked up at him, "Where do you expect us to talk with any privacy here?" I asked and before I knew it was being pulled by my hand into an empty classroom, "People probably think we are coming in here  to make out."