27.

STILES' POV:

We walked into the school to try to find Meredith, but all we found were Kira and Coach, "Where is she?" Callie asked as she stood beside me.

"People from Eichen House are here looking for her." Kira answered before Coach could say anything, "We have to find her first, right?" she asked us, none of us said anything, but in sync we all nodded our heads together.

"Can't you guys track her scent or something?" I asked quietly as we began to walk, Coach was just a few steps ahead of us.

"We could," Scott shrugged, "I'm listening for her too."

The second Scott spoke I saw Callie's head look up in one direction, she crossed in front of me almost causing me to trip over her and she walked towards the music rooms, "I can hear electricity, I think." she whispered to me as she looked through the window on the door, "Coach," she said with wide eyes.

Coach immediately pushed past us and walked into the room, he quietly made his way over to Brunski and grabbed onto his arm that held the stun gun in it, "This school has a very strict no bullying policy." he said as he pressed the stun gun onto Brunski's neck. Brunski grunted as he fell to the ground, "Well?" Coach asked as we all ran into the room, Meredith just stood there by the piano watching, "Get her out of here!" Coach said in a loud voice. Callie and I both grabbed onto each side of Meredith and pulled her along to my jeep. Callie climbed into the back from my side, Meredith was sitting beside her and Scott began to climb in.

"I'll call you." Kira said to Scott. I rolled my eyes and glanced in the rear view mirror to see Callie staring at me, slightly shaking her head at me with a small smile tugging on her lips.

Scott looked over at me and I turned in my seat to face Meredith, "Okay. Where's Lydia?" I asked.

Meredith looked at both Scott and I then at Callie, "Who's Lydia?"

I turned to look at Scott with a slightly annoyed expression, he returned the look.

****

CALLIE'S POV:

Scott, Stiles, Meredith, and I came running through the McCall's front door to not just be greeted by Isaac, but by Agent McCall as well, "What are you doing here?" Scott asked with a shocked look on his face.

"I could ask you the same thing." Agent McCall said, I held in my laughter at Isaac's reaction to the man's quick remark back.

"Free period. We're doing group study." Stiles jumped in and Isaac looked up at me, then looked at the rest of the group.

"Who's she?" Agent McCall nodded his head towards Meredith.

Stiles looked down at me, then put his arm around Meredith, "She's my girlfriend." I looked up at him and then back towards Agent McCall.

"You're not my type." I snorted at Meredith's words, when the boys' attentions focused on me I covered my mouth with my hand to try and control my laughter.

"I thought you two were dating." Agent McCall pointed between Stiles and I.

"Well, obviously we have a lot to talk about." Stiles put his other arm around me, I glanced down at Isaac to see a smile tugging at him as he held in his laughter, "We should take this upstairs." Stiles said.

"He's my type." Meredith nodded her head towards Isaac, I immediately broke into a small fit of laughter again as I covered my mouth again.

"Okay. Isaac, you can come too." Stiles rubbed his chin and then ushered Meredith towards the stairs, Isaac shook his head at me, but I grabbed onto him and tugged him along with me.