22.

CALLIE'S POV:

"My father said all of the Katashi evidence is being moved to a Federal Lockup by armored car tonight." Allison said to Scott, the twins, and I, "Probably within the next few hours." she said as she walked further into her apartment and stopped beside Lydia.

"We're going to rob an armored car?" Ethan asked.

"Well, we're going to try." Lydia grinned at us.

"I can't believe I'm friends with you guys." I shook my head, "Even my friends in my old town never did shit like this, and trust me they were pretty bad."

"Sounds to me you drawn in the danger," Aiden smirked at me, "What did your friends do that was so bad?"

"A lot of stuff," I said glaring at him, "My ex-boyfriend was an asshole too and did some pretty shitty things."

"Shitty asshole ex-boyfriend and now your current boyfriend has a Nogitsune in him... You sure know how to pick them, Cal," Aiden smirked once again.

"Aiden, say one more thing and I'm not going to hold her back from kicking your ass," Scott warned, when it stayed silent he said, "Okay, now let's get this plan started."

****

STILES' POV:

I walked into the bathroom with the pills Morrell gave me tucked into my pants. I turned on the water, threw a pill into my mouth, and then ducked my head down to get some water to help get down the pill, "Okay, just got to stay awake, Stiles." I said to myself, "You just got to stay..." my eyes trailed to the reflection I was seeing behind me, Malia was standing naked in the shower.

"Don't worry, Stiles, you didn't just accidentally walk into the girls' room." she said not opening her eyes.

"Thank God." I averted my eyes away from her and cleared my throat, "Um, okay, so what are you doing in the boys' room?"

"Showering."

"I can see that. I mean I saw that. Well, actually I didn't see anything really. I just... There was too much steam to, uh... Not that I would prefer there to be less steam..." I said as I got nervous. The only people I had seen naked were Lydia when she was crazy and wandering the woods, but she covered herself so that didn't count, and Callie, I missed Callie, I missed seeing her naked.

"Stiles, I don't care." Malia interrupted my thoughts of Callie, "In the woods, there was no boys' or girls' room. And if you really need to know, they keep the water temperature in the girls' room too low. It's much hotter in here. Ever since I turned back to human, I just can't seem to get warm."

I had my back turned to her and my eyes away from the mirror, "Maybe you just have a low core temp. You know, you might just be sick or.."

"I used to have a fur coat."

"Or, it could be... Hey, it might be that. It's probably that." I agreed.

I heard the water turn off so I turned to face her figuring she had a towel around her, I was wrong, "Now you're staring."

"No, I'm not." I shook my head in denial.

"Then what are you doing?" she adjusted the towel around herself.

"Uh... I was kind of wondering why you punched me."

She gave me a weird look, "Did you think I was going to thank you?"

"No. Maybe. We did kind of save your life." I shrugged.

She started to take steps towards me, "You're right, Stiles. Thank you." I smiled feeling accomplished until she went on, "Thanks for invading my home. For putting me on the run. For turning me back to human so that I could look at my father every day and try to figure out how to explain to him that the reason my sister and mother are dead is because I almost ate them on a full moon. Thank you so very much." she growled.