53.

CALLIE'S POV:

"Can't you just sneak out your window?" Liam's voice questioned through the phone receiver, "The Sheriff is in the hospital, and what's Stiles going to do?" I could tell by his relaxed voice that he was already laying down, "Come on, Cal." he whined a little.

I let out a long sigh, as I thought about his proposition, "Fine, but Stiles can't find out," I finally gave in after a half hour of Liam trying to convince me to come over.

"Yes," he quietly celebrated and I rolled my eyes as I grabbed a pair of shoes to slip on, and one of my Beacon Hills hoodies.

"I'll be there in ten minutes," I said to him and then hung up the phone and put it into the hoodie's large pocket. I pressed my ear against the wall that separated mine and Stiles' room and listened to see if he was asleep or not yet. It was silent for a moment and then he began to talk quietly, he was on the phone, and from what I was hearing, I assumed it was Malia. I just hoped that they could fix whatever was going on with them lately, and that Stiles kept who he was missing to himself. Malia and I are at a good place, and we don't have much family, so we need each other. And we didn't need Stiles not being sure which Hale girl he wanted to ruin that. I took a deep breath and then quietly made my way to the window and jumped out of it. I landed pretty loudly and I quickly looked up towards Stiles' window, but he never came to look outside of it. Either he didn't hear me or he chose to ignore that I had just jumped out of their two story house. I took one more look at the house and then began to run to Liam's house, quickly and quietly.

LIAM'S POV:

I smiled to myself and laid my phone my chest once Callie agreed to come stay with me. I just needed someone here to distract me from all this dead pool shit. No one will tell me anything about it besides what I'm worth and what Callie is worth. I stared up at the ceiling and just waited for Callie to show up, as I laid there I just thought about her. I thought about what her and I even are, technically we are just friends, neither of us had done anything so far to make a relationship out of this. We had almost had that conversation the first time I had brought her into my room, but still nothing was resolved or made clear. She did say that she basically was interested in dating me, but I was the idiot who didn't just ask her right then and there. I had so many chances to bring it up, but I never did.

"Concentrate," she whispered to me as she straddled my waist, "Just concentrate and you'll be one step closer to having more control." she rested her palms on my chest. I couldn't look at her, I just stared at my claws that were threatening to break her skin as my hands rested on her thighs, "Don't be scared of hurting me, I'll heal."

"I can't hurt you," I stated quietly, "I could never do that,"

"Never say never when you're a werewolf," she shook her head at me and I furrowed my eyebrows at her as my claws began to disappear, "You can always say you'll never do something, but if the full moon hits you just right and you don't have control, you have no idea what you'll do."

"I know I won't hurt you, ever." I stated differently this time, and she couldn't hide her small smile on her face, "I promise." she didn't say anything, just smiled down at me, then she pressed a small kiss to my lips, "I know that you've gotten hurt before," I said, referring to Stiles, "I won't do that to you,"

"You never know," she gently lifted herself off of my body and onto my sheets, "Stiles promised me the same thing," her voice was quiet and her body language wasn't relaxed like it was just seconds ago, "That he would never hurt me." she stared at her hands and nodded her head at herself.

"I'm not Stiles," I held onto her hand.

She looked up at me, "I know that, and I didn't mean for it to sound like I was saying that." she spoke quickly, "I just, I don't know."